ATCO Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ATCO Interview Questions

2.3

Facilities Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ATCO (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in March 2015.

Interview

It was a straight forward interview which lasted about 30mins. I was interviewed by 2 Engineers and a Human Resource personnel. The Engineers and HR personnel who conducted the interview were very easy going and nice, which made me feel more relaxed. A few minutes into the interview, it felt more like a nice conversation than an interview.

Interview Questions

• Mostly behavioral questions on how you have coped with various situations in your past jobs, with a few technical questions.   Answer Question

Parts Inspector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Youngstown, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ATCO (Youngstown, OH) in February 2016.

Interview

quick, asked if i was able to lift weight and i was. they have you take a drug test but that is about it. it is just a temp position so they are not very serious in the interview part. you are also able to revieve a full time position from the temp position though.

Interview Questions

• are you able to lift weight   1 Answer

Distribution Planning Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ATCO (Calgary, AB (Canada)).

Interview

Typical interview questions with no real surprises. A lot of behavioural questions asking about past experiences to match the position. Offices seemed very old fashioned and looked like a time warp to the 1980s. Interviewers did not peak my attention for this position and I ended up taking a position with a more prominent company.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ATCO (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in June 2012.

Interview

2 Round of interviews. FIrst one is on phone, and second one with HR and Department Manager. Went through questions, very easy interview. After that i waited around 2 weeks to get an offer.

EIT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ATCO (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in October 2015.

Interview

Got phone call after 4 days of applying online and scheduled for interview after 3 weeks.
    The interview was half an hour late. Interview was with engineer manager and HR. No technical questions asked. All HR related questions.

Interview Questions

• Example of informal and formal presentation.
      Example of written communication skills
      Example of a difficult decision
      Answer Question

A Job In General At Automation Perssonel Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ATCO (Nashville, TN) in September 2014.

Interview

I went into automation, they had me fill out thier application and take a simple test. Told me to come back tge following day, that they had an open position for nissan. They interviewed me the following day and about 2 days later gave me my uniform for work.

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking for a job?   1 Answer
    • Youre a recent graduate from high school, do you plan in going to college soon?   1 Answer

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ATCO (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in June 2012.

Interview

the manager picked me up 10 minutes late and guided me to a small conference room where was not arranged for a formal interview. The interview was completed between the manager and I in 15 minutes, no water or drink.

Interview Questions

• Why the current employer pay that much? Are they crazy?   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ATCO in May 2014.

Interview

Applied in April 2015.called for interview a week later. Interview seemed to have gobe well.was advised I would receive a call within 2 weeks regarding outcome. 3 weeks later have not heard back either way about position. This is really bad for any company big or small to leave things up In the air. Very very slow For such a simple position.

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lethbridge, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at ATCO (Lethbridge, AB (Canada)).

Interview

one on one with manager, very casual and friendly, Asked what i knew about the Company and what my future plans were within the company, Reviewed my education and related experience.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ATCO in April 2014.

Interview

Received email and call for an interview after four days of application submission. Interview was scheduled after 3 weeks. They asked me to provide for few documents such driving abstract etc. They asked general behaviour questions for roughly 30 minutes. The environment in the interview room was very friendly and relaxing. Overall it was very good experience.