ATG Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ATG Interview Questions

2.8

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ATG in February 2015.

Interview

Applied online -- called in for face to face interview - took a week for decision. After the next week offer was made. Started the next day after offer .

Interview Questions

• Is there anything that is not on your resume you would want the company to know ?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ATG in February 2014.

Interview

Average difficulty, A school graduate can pass
    The interview is about Basic programming questions. Culture of the company is good. Everyone is friendly and helpful.
    Ready to take opinions but greatly depends on manager and team.

Interview Questions

• Basic programming questions   1 Answer

Trader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ATG (San Francisco, CA) in August 2010.

Interview

Sat down and spoke with HR person for 20 minutes. Not difficult.

Senior Consulting Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at ATG (Cambridge, MA) in July 2010.

Interview

I had a phone screen with HR, a phone screen with an engineer and one 2-3 interview with the team. The HR screen was to gage interest and to see if I could string words together. The phone screen was more technical. The in-person involved people from operations. All-in-all, this was the most pleasant and effective interviews processes that I've gone through in my career.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were about my experience and how adroit I was with current technology.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate a $5000 more than the original offer. That was sufficient for me.

Revenue Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ATG (Cambridge, MA) in March 2009.

Interview

Everyone is very eager to find the right people to add to their organization. Unfortunately, many seem to not quite know what they are looking for. So you get a mishmash of "requirements" that seem to come out of no where after the initial offering is posted. The atmosphere is fairly standard in the software community - open type office, casual dress, etc. The initial hiring team phone interview basically wants to know if you can coherently string sentences together and discuss yourself. In person, they're less about relationships and more about core skills. I would be concerned that they have relationship struggles in their organization as there was little talk of "team" or growth. It was all about the numbers.

Interview Questions

• Nothing really difficult. Most questions were about core skills like SOP 97-2.   Answer Question

Inside Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ATG.

Interview

Got the interview through a recruiter. The interview process included a meeting with the hiring manager and phone interview. He was building out the team and needed to hire two more people. I was competing for one slot. Interview included generic interview questions

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at ATG (Hyderabad (India)) in June 2012.

Interview

Telephonic round is the first process of Interview where if his skills are good then will be moved to the second round. In this round either will be a phone Interview or Face to face upon the technologies he/she worked. If it is cleared the last round will be the HR where packages and all will be discussed and given the appointment letter if both are satisfied.