ATI Career Training Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ATI Career Training Center Interview Questions

2.7

Career Services Interview

Interview

Standard process. Questions were standard. Small panel interview with Regional Director and Campus President. Offer was made at interview along with details of benefits. Met with career counselors and instructors.

Interview Questions

Interview

The hiring process was a standard, traditional interview with call backs for second and/or third interview. I found that the executives I interviewed with were seeking a quality person first, and then qualifications and experience second. Warm and inviting interviewers, though the instability of the company was concerning.

Interview Questions

• Salary negotiation. I was unfamilar with common rates to guage salary potential for this role. I think I undersold myself a bit, but did not feel that I was unfairly compensated.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Research others earnings in this field.

Director Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ATI Career Training Center.

Interview

Three interviews with director of education. Phone interview with headquarters. They were looking for someone that could make an immediate impact.

Admissions Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ATI Career Training Center (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in May 2010.

Interview

The group interview process consists of telling people what the job duties are, long hours, saturdays included, high number of enrollments needs and lots of phone calls. They tell you how awful it can be and ask those who are still interested to stay, and those who are not to leave. I guess thats honest. It seems like high pressure, high numbers sales.

Admissions Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hurst, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ATI Career Training Center (Hurst, TX) in March 2010.

Interview

One other person was in the interview process with me. The Director was not available for the interview. We were handed off to another lower DM. We walked around the campus for 30 minutes while they looked for a room they could use. We ended up in an office that someone had to leave for us to use. After the hour long presentation on who the company was, We were told of the basic job description. 2 hours in we had not discussed anything we could not have found on the Website. I interrupted the interview and left. I told them if they could not get this covered in 2 Hours they need to rework everything.

Interview Questions

• Never asked a question . 2 hours of info.   1 Answer

Time to get the offer on the table.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ATI Career Training Center (Richardson, TX) in January 2010.

Interview

Company is run by younger people willing to work long hours for mediocre pay. That said, people are very nice, but experience and level of professionalism are not in the realm of typical business environment.

Interview Questions

Pay not competitive. Position offered not within my skill set, nor was it mentioned as something I want on my resume.

Career Coach Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ATI Career Training Center.

Interview

Phone screen then face to face with the manager

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Na

Placement Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at ATI Career Training Center in August 2010.

Interview

ATI contacted me by telephone after finding my resume at one of the online job boards. The initial conversation confirmed my availability and outlined the jobs responsibilities along with an appointment time for the first face to face interview. The first interview was brief and low key with the normal questions about career history, talent/skills and a more in depth description of the responsibilities. The second interview took place a week later with a senior manager and was more formal and more depth to the questions but still not anything unexpected.

Instructor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at ATI Career Training Center in August 2009.

Interview

They call you
    You come in and get a interview

Interview Questions

• Can you handle doing things that are not in your job title like cleaning the shop or coming in on your days off   Answer Question

Negotiation

none

Instructor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ATI Career Training Center in January 2009.

Interview

First interview with the Director of education, they want to know about your field experience, certifications, management experience. They will ask how you will apply your management to classroom, your experience to the syllabus. They want to know if your willing to call the students and how you might convince them to come back to class.
    Second interview will be a practice teach. The look to see how your dressed, how you present, how prepared you are, and how knowledgeable you are. This will be to other knowledgeable instructors and office personnel that know nothing about your field of expertise. They will also be acting like students to see how you will handle it, how well you will keep on task, how well you can handle class room management. Phones going off, talking amongst themselves, trying to get you off subject and so on.
    It will take forever for the back ground check to clear
    The third interview you basically have the job. That means you have passed the education department and now you are going to meet with the president of the campus. Now you have to go from education mindset to corporate mindset. They are going to see how low they can get you for. They will make an offer then or shortly after if all the back ground passes.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a disruptive student?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They make you an offer and you take it or leave it.