ATR International Interview Questions in Sunnyvale, CA | Glassdoor

ATR International Interview Questions in Sunnyvale, CA

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Receptionist - Data Entry Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ATR International (Sunnyvale, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

First I received a phone call, usual screening of questions of your past work, seemed like they were desperate though so it went by fast and I was scheduled the next day for an interview. This position was for being the receptionist at their Sunnyvale location, answering calls, placing job orders, etc.
    I was supposed to interview with three people, like I mentioned before, they were unorganized and I only saw two people. They said they would call me the next day to finish up the interview.
    They never did.

The funny thing is that this recruiting company called me about 3 weeks prior about a potential opportunity for another receptionist position for SSL. Though we had mis-communication, I never received an email, phone call, or even LinkedIn message stating anything of what happened. Before I went to the interview for the onsite receptionist, I had messaged the recruiter that called about the position at SSL, she didn't respond, which is fine because who checks LinkedIn everyday? When I saw her in person, of course, being understanding and professional telling her I am excited to interview for their site, she dashed away as soon as possible when the conversation ended.

I think it's probably a good company, but the communications is not good.. at all. For both times, I did not receive an answer regarding anything bad or good. Especially from a recruiting company, they should keep you informed...

Interview Questions

• "where do you see yourself in 5 years"
      I have never had this asked for an interview even though it's pretty common. I have an interest in HR and I told the interviewer somewhere in HR as a recruiting coordinator or talent acquisition. She asked me why. I said human resources has a lot of different opportunities in different areas and I've been interested since I was a receptionist at eBay. She then asked, so what do you like about it, the paperwork...?
      I didn't know what else to say other than, I am interested in this position because I feel it's a basis of going into HR...
      They have read my resume but had no clue that I had been contacted and dismissed before..very interesting, eh?   Answer Question

Junior Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ATR International (Sunnyvale, CA) in April 2013.

Interview

I was first contacted for an on-campus interview with ATR. They had one full day of interviews with any candidate that submitted their resume. The interviewer liked me and passed me along to her manager. The manager gave me a call the following week for another quick interview and then scheduled a one on one interview at the office. There, I interviewed with her and two other employees. I was later contacted with the results.

Interview Questions

• How do your past experiences help you for this position?   Answer Question

Human Resources Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ATR International (Sunnyvale, CA).

Interview

You want to dress professional and be prepared to meet all of management. You do not need to be experienced or have experience in HR but you need to be available to start ASAP.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No such thing as negotiation