ATS Automation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ATS Automation Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at ATS Automation

Controls Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Renton, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at ATS Automation (Renton, WA) in April 2016.

Interview

At the start he said I'll ask you questions and then you can ask me questions. Interview was very laid back. We talked about my resume and I showed him pictures of the projects I have worked on in my school club (I am a graduating senior). I was part of formula SAE and designed suspension so I would talk about that and he would stop me and ask specific questions to explain my design decisions for in depth.

Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Renton, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ATS Automation (Renton, WA).

Interview

Initiated by recruiting agency. Face to face started with VP Operations, then handed off to Service Dept. head. 9 days later had a phone interview with prospective team supervisor. No really unexpected questions, except as noted below. General industry questions, typical duties, future opportunities in the BAS field. Questions about experience and training.

Interview Questions

• What kind of classes did you take in high school? (after "tell me about yourself", this was the first question.   1 Answer

Working Student Interview

Anonymous Employee in Munich, Bayern (Germany)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ATS Automation (Munich, Bayern (Germany)) in November 2015.

Interview

The interview process was quite professional. One appointment for an on sight interview. This interview was held and I hot feedback just 1 week later. Overall it was professionally, regarding it was only a working student position.

Interview Questions

• People tell me your story.   1 Answer

Electrical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ATS Automation in May 2008.

Interview

IT was just a 1:1 interview . if u pass, u get the job.

Interview Questions

• State some formulas you leanr in college and how that would apply to ATS?   1 Answer