ATYETI Human Resources Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at ATYETI

1 Interview Review

5.0

Human Resources Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ATYETI (Pune (India)) in December 2017.

Interview

This review is based on the overall experience with Atyeti. I have taken time to provide this review so that any candidate looking to join this company is aware of the absurdity and unprofessional attitude that was on blatant display.

Like most job interview selections, I received an email from Atyeti asking for "Freshers" to join them as HR recruiters. As I am starting with my career at a later stage in my life, I was quite excited to know the prospects and was keen to check on this opportunity. Since I have seen most recruiter positions are for experienced candidates, I spoke to the person that contacted me to ensure that it was for freshers. Since they confirmed that it was indeed for freshers, I accepted to take the interview at their office in Pune.

The first time I met with the local Manager at the Atyeti Pune and we had a pretty decent discussion about the role and a basic interview to understand about my skills, personality etc. That went well and I felt it was quite positive when they confirmed me for the next round with the HR Director based out of Singapore office.

A day later, as per the schedule I visited their Pune office again for the second round, that was to be conducted over skype. I was very confident and had really prepared for this, went over the companies services and tried to understand what the role might need.

However this day it seemed like the Director that was to interview was not what you would expect in that role. For starters the manager that interviewed me on the previous occasion was on the skype in a conference room, outside which I was eagerly waiting. I could hear really loud conversation happening inside, and later it was very clear that the manager was being blasted by the person on the other end. This itself was an early indication that something was not right.

I was called in to talk to the Director over skype, who did not even keep her video on. So it was a black screen that I had to look at and imagine on a skype call. I was introduced to the interviewer who started with basic queries initially like what drives me, motivates me, which I answered. However it took a sudden turn when she started accusing me and started screaming that I was starting too late and that I had been wasting my time. I was certainly taken aback with this sudden outburst against me and was wondering if this was a tactic to rattle me. But it seemed to continue with several negative remarks for no reason, such as stating that I had no idea of what corporate culture is, no experience etc etc and all this with a shrieking voice. This was utterly the most unprofessional attitude I've ever seen from anyone working in a corporate office. The animosity and absurdity continued for the next couple of minutes where she went on about what I had done wrong in my life. When she paused I took the opportunity to ask a question, expecting that it would bring back our conversation to a civilized state. I asked about what the growth prospect was and the blunt answer I received was that "There is NO growth in this role". This really was the last straw and I felt that there was no point in continuing the conversation. The interview ended after a couple more minutes of non-productive conversation.

Overall it was a terrible experience and I hope things improve over there. There were many other hopefuls waiting for the interview and whoever got selected is having a better experience than me.

Interview Questions

• Why are you applying when you have no corporate world experience?   Answer Question