ATYETI Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at ATYETI

1 Interview Review

5.0

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at ATYETI (Pune (India)) in November 2018.

Interview

These guys are only wasting candidate's time keeping his/her candidature on hold. I seriousely do not recommand anyone to go ahead with this organization.I had really a worst interview experience with this organization.
somewhere 2 months ago I had a call from atyeti regarding the opening with one of its client creditsuisse for pune location. initially they had informed me that there wil be just 2 rounds of telephonic interview process and accordingly they will shortlist me for this oppertunity.And the entire process will complete quickly. I was in accute need for the job change at that time so i agreed wth that HR lady.
They conducted my first round as a telephonic interview.It went well. then after a week they had scheduled my second round. Which was again good. After completing my second round that HR Lady had called me to submit the soft copy of my documents and I also had submitted it. But on next day She called me and informed me that I will be having one more round (third round)of telephoinc interview at late evening (9:30 PM IST).I have never heard that compnies takes interviews at this late evening times before so I was really surprised .
So that day arrived and I had interview for almost 2 hours. In interview I was expecting some good technical questions but the person from the client team started asking me some irrelevant and behavioural questions which was totally waste of time.I have never given such useless interview till this day. But I was more interested to have that offer because it was one of the leading organization in banking sector and my previous experience was also with similar industry. So I started following her for the feedback/response. Initially they informed me that I had cleared the round but they are still conducting the interviews as there are more candidates requirement for their team.I waited for somewhat 15 day,I called them again.Now they mentioned like,I have been put on hold by them and they are pushing my case .I was still hoping for the best. Now today,It has been more then 2 months,but till today they are saying the same thing.My point is if the candidate is not been selected then please inform him instead of keeping him on hold and also giving him such hope.

Interview Questions