AVG Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AVG Technologies Interview Questions

Updated Dec 16, 2016

Applications Engineer Interview

Interview

I was contacted via E-mail by a recruiter, Susan. The process involved exchanging a few E-mails, a test, and a few phone interviews.

The recruiter responded to Emails near instantly. She was very easy to talk to. She went above and beyond preparing me for the technical interview by reformatting my resume on her own with my permission. It felt like having a personal advocate.

I just wrote the review for Susan.

Interview Questions

• internal, virtual, sealed, abstract, interfact, static   Answer Question

Product Management Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AVG Technologies (Atlanta, GA) in November 2015.

Interview

Phone screen, professional and open - time to speak to requirements, at ease. They connected me as follow-up to online application, Recruiter was cordial, knew enough about the requirements and the company, to paint a picture of the requirement within the business context.

Interview Questions

• Q. please relate prior experience that illustrates relevance to position and your personal outcomes
      Q. please talk to the interrelationships of these experiences to help us understand the context of your background
      Answer Question

Entry Level Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AVG Technologies (San Francisco, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

I have only performed the phone interview and did not make it to the in-person interview.

For the phone interview, the questions were basic asking for my goals, objectives and the common questions. After the interview, my interviewer was extremely kind and helpful. She even offered to aid me in improving my resume.

Product Manager - AVG Privacy Products - SAN Francisco - Oct 2013 Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AVG Technologies (San Francisco, CA) in October 2013.

Interview

Job opening was advertised by staffing agency. Sent resume to recruiter and received immediate response. After initial phone screen recruiter set up phone interview with hiring manager (VP of Product). Phone interview went well and hiring manager mentioned several times that is very impressed with my background and employment history. After the phone interview never heard back from recruiter or hiring manager. Two weeks later made several calls to recruiter to get a status of my application but had no luck. Left message - No response. Sent follow up email - No response. Called hiring manager - No response. Emailed hiring manager - No response. Perhaps they found better fit but after experience like this don't think that would want to be part of this team and report to a manager that cannot even complete hiring process by sending final status to all who applied.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AVG Technologies (North Atlanta, GA) in September 2013.

Interview

Group phone interview and onsite coding test.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Hard to negotiate.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brno (Czech Republic)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AVG Technologies (Brno (Czech Republic)).

Interview

One hour discussion with 1st line and half-an-hour discussion with manager to check my technical skills. It was more like a dialog of two people with same areas of interest

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult thing I had to handle and I have I managed that   Answer Question

Software Tester Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AVG Technologies.

Interview

I applied in the middle of April. Got a call from the HR and set up an interview with the team leader. There was a second round as well. Got an offer after approximately 2- 3 weeks since sending the application. Everyone was very friendly and polite, overall very good experience with this company.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AVG Technologies (Paris (France)) in November 2015.

Interview

Applied online then a lady called me to did a check up. Then I had a personal interview. That they didn't take me found out in a month but when I got back to them said thank you and asked the reason nobody wrote me back. I think it's very disrespect as I wanted to know why they didn't take me

Solutions Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brno (Czech Republic)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at AVG Technologies (Brno (Czech Republic)) in November 2015.

Interview

Interview was organized as a Skype call. People manager and team member were present on the call. They were focused on my actual technical background. They also asked me about the solution I would choose in hypothetical situation bound to my potential position

Interview Questions

• What is my experience with Microsoft products   1 Answer

ServiceNow Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brno (Czech Republic)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AVG Technologies (Brno (Czech Republic)) in September 2015.

Interview

A phone call with HR followed by two interviews. One with upper manager focused on my personality, self management and personal life. Second with team leader focused on my skills.
    Every one were very friendly. After the one on one I have receved a call from HR to ask if all went well.