AVI Foodsystems Inc. Cook Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Cook

AVI Foodsystems Inc. Cook Interview Questions

Interviews at AVI Foodsystems Inc.

1.0

Cook Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AVI Foodsystems Inc..

Interview

No orientation. No handbook. The interview took approximately 1/2 hour. Wasn't even for the job applied for. Told many things that never happened and still no room for advancement. Starting pay was less than quoted.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for AVI Foodsystems Inc.

Anonymous Employee in Boardman, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AVI Foodsystems Inc. (Boardman, OH) in September 2014.

Interview

Answered ad with email, called me immediately to set face interview with director. Met with her the next day, basic questions...just want completely open availability and cooking experience. Then went for my background check, hair sample for drug screen, TB test and blood nicotine test.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave last employment? Things of that nature.   Answer Question

Cook Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AVI Foodsystems Inc. in January 2015.

Interview

The overall interview was fast and easy. They didn’t ask hard questions, just really basic. They wanted to know previous work history and why you wanted to leave the job you had