AVI Foodsystems Inc. Dishwasher Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AVI Foodsystems Inc. Dishwasher Interview Questions

Interviews at AVI Foodsystems Inc.

1 Interview Review

1.0

Dishwasher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AVI Foodsystems Inc. (Kalamazoo, MI) in July 2019.

Interview

I applied online, received a response three weeks later. The hiring manager I was speaking to only wished to speak over email, I offered my phone number but they never called me nor did they return any calls to a phone number they left for me. They gave an interview date, time and location which I attended, but nobody showed up. A week later I get another response from the hiring manager admonishing me for no showing the interview (even though they are the one who no showed) and said they would give me another chance. We set up an additional date, time and location, they told me I didn't need to bring anything with me and it would be a simple verbal interview.

Went to this interview, met with the hiring manager, they gave me a giant paper application to fill out, and then asked for my resume, when I told them I didn't have it as they said I didn't have to bring anything with me, they claimed they never stated that. I showed them their email on my phone, they became irate and told me to get the F out and stop wasting their time and come back with my resume. Needless to say, I didn't come back period.

The lack of respect, decency, and professionalism by this hiring manager was appalling and the hostility was unacceptable.

Interview Questions