AVI Foodsystems Inc. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AVI Foodsystems Inc. Interview Questions

Interviews at AVI Foodsystems Inc.

2.0

Food Service Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AVI Foodsystems Inc. (Cleveland, OH) in January 2011.

Interview

The interview process was quick, I went in answered a few questions about why I should work there over other people interview for my position, questions about why I no longer work for my previous employer and customer service related questions. Did a drug test on the spot, they take hair samples.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your previous employer.   1 Answer

Negotiation

The overall experience was ok. You interview while others are working around you. It is very fast paced and a lot going on at one time. Hiring manager was the only on truly focused on new candidates.

General Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AVI Foodsystems Inc. in April 2009.

Interview

Totally unprofessional office attitude---no one was there to give my interview and finally had interview with office manager...far too much chaos in office area and too many people roaming in and out, Decided not to go back for 2nd intrview. They definitely need to work on their innner office communications and also control flow of workers throughout office cocation.

Interview Questions

• Will you be satisfied with part-time work?   1 Answer
    • Do you have your own transportation?   1 Answer

Did not seem to be organized or professional. Not at all comfortable with their ability to organize and train people in a cash money business.

Cook Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AVI Foodsystems Inc..

Interview

No orientation. No handbook. The interview took approximately 1/2 hour. Wasn't even for the job applied for. Told many things that never happened and still no room for advancement. Starting pay was less than quoted.

Anonymous Employee in Boardman, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AVI Foodsystems Inc. (Boardman, OH) in September 2014.

Interview

Answered ad with email, called me immediately to set face interview with director. Met with her the next day, basic questions...just want completely open availability and cooking experience. Then went for my background check, hair sample for drug screen, TB test and blood nicotine test.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave last employment? Things of that nature.   Answer Question

Cook Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AVI Foodsystems Inc. in January 2015.

Interview

The overall interview was fast and easy. They didn’t ask hard questions, just really basic. They wanted to know previous work history and why you wanted to leave the job you had

Warehouse Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marysville, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AVI Foodsystems Inc. (Marysville, OH) in March 2015.

Interview

was asked a few questions about what i thought my best and worst qualities were and about my ability to do the job and be there daily. also had a hair sample drug test

Interview Questions

• what do i think is my best quality   1 Answer

District Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warren, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at AVI Foodsystems Inc. (Warren, OH) in May 2017.

Interview

Interviewed 3 times, including a Chef Test. I was given a verbal offer with salary amount just before meeting the COO. I was told that the COO interview would just be a "confirmation", but he vetoed my hiring. The COO complained about his staff during the entire interview. Good thing I hadn't given my notice. It's VERY unprofessional and discourteous to offer someone a job before the final decision has been made.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to go from being a chef to being a DM?   1 Answer

Resident Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AVI Foodsystems Inc. (Birmingham, AL) in August 2011.

Interview

Several phone interviews, followed by video conference then face to face. Very in depth. Met several members of management team as well as people I would be working with.

Interview Questions

• What my work experience was   1 Answer

Negotiation

They offered me more than I asked for.

Vending Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AVI Foodsystems Inc. (Dayton, OH) in August 2008.

Interview

Apply in person, you get a call asking to come in for an interview, usually would be the branch manager or who would be your direct supervisor. You work alone for this position, you have to prove you can work outstandingly without supervision

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Take it or leave it offer.

Vending Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at AVI Foodsystems Inc. (Columbus, OH).

Interview

was interrupted many times, manager taking phone calls, people walking in, really just filled out paperwork.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation, basically here is your wage=takeit or leave it