AXA Advisors Financial Advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 21, 2017

2.3

238 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (New Orleans, LA) in September 2017.

Interview

Applied online. First of multiple interviews. Met with a hiring manager and briefly with VP of the branch as well. First interview was to see if personality/culture fits. Agreed to second interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for AXA Advisors

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Jersey City, NJ) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied through my school career portal and finally got an interview after just a few days. Then I got a chance to come in the office to have a talk with a VP. The interview process was not so bad, just normal.

Financial Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AXA Advisors.

Interview

The interview process took me about 3 weeks. On the 2nd week, they asked me to prepare a marketing plan. The interviewer was very clear about what we are going to cover the next week and what I have to prepare so it was pretty straightforward.

Financial Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AXA Advisors.

Interview

Phone interview. Very brief. I was asked to come in the next day for training that was done by the intern finishing up their internship. Training took about two hours.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cherry Hill, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Cherry Hill, NJ).

Interview

The interview itself was split into 3 part- 1st part by Phone, 2nd part with the Divisional VP, 3rd part with Divisional VP and the President of the Divison. The phone interview is very simple, essentially the absolute basics of the position, the company, and your background. 2nd interview was face to face with the Divisional VP and it was a bit longer, with a very in depth power point about AXA as a whole and a few stats about the division itself. During this time your get in depth with your educational and professional background and you answer the "why you" question. Some technical questions added to the mix but nothing too complicated. At the end of this interview, you get 2 personality tests. 3rd interview was with Divisional VP and President, you go over the test results and again you answer in more depth now the "why you" questions. I applied specifically for the Karr Barth AXA Advisor position and the people who work there were very kind, understanding and caring. I had an additional 5 phone conversations with the Divisional VP in regards to what to expect, specific scheduling, and future plans.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (New York, NY) in July 2017.

Interview

The interviewer was really nice, very polite I would say. I he briefly described me what I would be doing which turned out to be something that I would not want to do. I was looking for someone that would potentially sponsor me after a year but they do not sponsor anymore. Thus if you are looking to be sponsored for H1B in a year, do not bother to apply here. If you are a resident or citizen, i think you can get a job quite easily.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Orlando, FL) in July 2017.

Interview

I started out with a phone interview with a recruiter. Then I was put through to the actual branch I'd be working with. I then had another phone interview with the head of that branch and then we scheduled a time for me to come in to speak in person. Arrived and had a quick smooth interview

Interview Questions

• What where some ways you acquired clients in your previous work experience   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (New York, NY) in July 2017.

Interview

Approached through LinkedIn. Called for interview. Sat down with manager and had general interview. Beautiful office and very professional interview. Difficult interview, but it gradually became more personable and more relaxed

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (New York, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

Easy apply online, they always on indeed which is why the turnover rate is so high. The entire job offer is a huge waste of time. This is the worst job interview I had ever experienced in my damn life. (only my New York life interview was more of a waste of time than this).

Don't waste your time like I did. All scam you are paid by commission only. no base salary even tho it said you get a monthly salary of 2K.

first of all you pay for your exams ( at least NYI pays for your test) . Also you pay to be there NOT get paid. its $700 to be at your NYC cubicle a month. also you have to buy their crappy laptop.

This is coming from someone who has her damn time wasted and hit on by the perverted interviewer. actually the guy at the front desk was more perverted.

Interview Questions

• nothing i was asked about my hair and what shampoo i used   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Dallas, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

Asked basic questions describing yourself and your education and why I would be a good fit then more about what the job is about and if it is the right now for me.