AXA Advisors Financial Advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 7, 2017

2.3

248 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clifton Park, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Clifton Park, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

Got a phone call from the VP in Clifton Park, NY then set up a time to meet the week after. Went to the office and sat down and talked about the position in depth.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for AXA Advisors

Financial Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AXA Advisors in October 2017.

Interview

Very short phone call. Mostly preliminary. Requires one to be very driven considering it is a commission based job. Looking for personality more than expertise. Interviewer was a very personable person looking for energy during the interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

This interview was a joke. The interviewer really didn't care about me- just wanted to make sure I could participate in the pyramid scheme. If you went to school for finance don't embarrass yourself with this garbage. Trust me on this, your friends right out of college don't want to buy insurance from you at all

Interview Questions

• Could you walk me through what a financial advisor does?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (New Orleans, LA) in September 2017.

Interview

Applied online. First of multiple interviews. Met with a hiring manager and briefly with VP of the branch as well. First interview was to see if personality/culture fits. Agreed to second interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Jersey City, NJ) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied through my school career portal and finally got an interview after just a few days. Then I got a chance to come in the office to have a talk with a VP. The interview process was not so bad, just normal.

Financial Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AXA Advisors.

Interview

The interview process took me about 3 weeks. On the 2nd week, they asked me to prepare a marketing plan. The interviewer was very clear about what we are going to cover the next week and what I have to prepare so it was pretty straightforward.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Birmingham, AL) in August 2017.

Interview

One hour office interview with the district manager and EVP of branch. Structured discussion and informative. Casual and friendly. First was phone call and submitting resume. Then office interviews - multiple. Each one became more specific and targeted as they helped to determine if this career path is right one. Progressively becomes more informative and educational.

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Columbus, OH) in August 2017.

Interview

3 rounds of interviews. 1st was pretty basic get to know each other over the phone. 2nd and 3rd were in person. More focused on structure of company and what I would be doing there.

Interview Questions

• What experience did I have talking to people in a sales role?   Answer Question

Financial Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AXA Advisors.

Interview

Phone interview. Very brief. I was asked to come in the next day for training that was done by the intern finishing up their internship. Training took about two hours.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cherry Hill, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Cherry Hill, NJ).

Interview

The interview itself was split into 3 part- 1st part by Phone, 2nd part with the Divisional VP, 3rd part with Divisional VP and the President of the Divison. The phone interview is very simple, essentially the absolute basics of the position, the company, and your background. 2nd interview was face to face with the Divisional VP and it was a bit longer, with a very in depth power point about AXA as a whole and a few stats about the division itself. During this time your get in depth with your educational and professional background and you answer the "why you" question. Some technical questions added to the mix but nothing too complicated. At the end of this interview, you get 2 personality tests. 3rd interview was with Divisional VP and President, you go over the test results and again you answer in more depth now the "why you" questions. I applied specifically for the Karr Barth AXA Advisor position and the people who work there were very kind, understanding and caring. I had an additional 5 phone conversations with the Divisional VP in regards to what to expect, specific scheduling, and future plans.