AXA Advisors Financial Advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 21, 2017

2.3

238 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Jersey City, NJ) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied through my school career portal and finally got an interview after just a few days. Then I got a chance to come in the office to have a talk with a VP. The interview process was not so bad, just normal.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for AXA Advisors

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (New Orleans, LA) in September 2017.

Interview

Applied online. First of multiple interviews. Met with a hiring manager and briefly with VP of the branch as well. First interview was to see if personality/culture fits. Agreed to second interview.

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Phoenix, AZ) in June 2016.

Interview

Interview with district and branch VPs. Meet with the district VP a couple times, then had a phone call with the Branch VP. Interview was primarily focused on whether one is a "people person" and who do you know that you'd approach for sales.

Interview Questions

• Describe your natural market.   1 Answer

Financial Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AXA Advisors in May 2017.

Interview

The interview process was straight forward. Since i was at school it started with an online info session and then proceeded to three traditional interviews. The interview questions were fairly typical. Avoid silly mistakes and you will do fine

Financial Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AXA Advisors.

Interview

The interview process took me about 3 weeks. On the 2nd week, they asked me to prepare a marketing plan. The interviewer was very clear about what we are going to cover the next week and what I have to prepare so it was pretty straightforward.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

In a series of 5 interview, 3 over the phone, and 2 interviews I got the job. The first three phone calls were pretty much used for them to get to know them better and get to know me better. The second phone interview was probably the most scary since I was supposed to prepare a proposal to a potential client. After that I got to meet the partner and the vice president of the branch on the 4th interview. Then the 5th interview I drove back to the branch to sign the contract.

My experience overall was bittersweet. Desperate to get a job out of college I took the job. But it does seem that they hire just anybody and they really kept mentioning salary and how much money I would make. They didn't say much about the products and how I will be helping people. In addition the phone interviews always started late. From half an hour to as much as an hour. That was really frustrating, especially since there were so many of them. The interview process needs to be more streamlined and more professional. It definitely needs work.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?
      What can working here do for your future?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (New York, NY) in July 2017.

Interview

Approached through LinkedIn. Called for interview. Sat down with manager and had general interview. Beautiful office and very professional interview. Difficult interview, but it gradually became more personable and more relaxed

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

Over the Phone and then in Person, Focused on ability to entertain people. Be ready for big personalities and the ability to talk with them for long periods of time.

Interview Questions

• Tell Me something your passionate about for 5 mins   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cherry Hill, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Cherry Hill, NJ) in June 2017.

Interview

The first stage was a brief telephone interview. Next there was an online webinar presentation that reviewed company structure and compensation. The final stage was finishing with on site meeting with the staff. I did not choose to finish interview process.

Interview Questions

• Is using your "natural market" (i.e. friends and family) something you are comfortably doing when trying to create your client book?   Answer Question

Financial Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AXA Advisors.

Interview

Phone interview. Very brief. I was asked to come in the next day for training that was done by the intern finishing up their internship. Training took about two hours.