AXA Advisors Financial Advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AXA Advisors Financial Advisor Interview Questions

Updated Feb 14, 2017

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (San Francisco, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview process consisted of a phone call and two in person interviews. This industry has an incredibly high turnover rate because the training is intense and it takes a few years to cultivate your own leads and start functioning on your own. They are looking for people who are energetic, hard working, and want to commit themselves to this process. They will invest a lot of time in you so they want to make sure that you are worth it.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?
    What are your best and worst qualities?
    Being that this industry has high turnover, do you/how do you see yourself pushing past the first few difficult years to get to the higher reward?
    Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for AXA Advisors

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

Group interview, self introduction, asking time availability. Then follow up 1-1 interview if interested next week. Introducing work content and casual conversation. General fast process and timely reponse. Got offer after that and went through background check.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Philadelphia, PA) in December 2015.

Interview

I had a phone interview, webinar, in person interview, and then a final interview with the VP of the branch. They were all very nice, but it seemed like they were trying to convince me more than I was trying to convince them. It was all behavioral. No technical questions.

Financial Advisor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at AXA Advisors.

Interview

They pitched me the job instead of me pitching myself as a canidate. Would have been a red flag had I been older when I applied. I was told I'd be joining a successful FA Team and would be working primarily on managing existing relationships and prospecting through that book of business. What I actually ended up doing was getting a corporate directory and a phone cubicle.

Interview Questions

• How much money do you want to make? Let me show you how you can acheive it.   Answer Question

Financial Advisor Interview

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at AXA Advisors.

Interview

Three step process. Phone interview followed by two in-person interviews. Easy process and just explain the business model. No behavioral questions or logic questions. Overall, it was a good experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (New York, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

Applied through university and heard back couple of weeks later. Very relaxed group interview and low-pressure environment. There were 7-8 other candidates in the room, so there weren't too many opportunities to speak about yourself and stand out. Received rejection email about week after interview. Very friendly people at the office, and it was a pleasurable experience overall.

Financial Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AXA Advisors.

Interview

I applied through my campus and had a one on one interview with the assistant of the vice president of the office. I was asked basic questions about why I would be a good financial advisor. During the office visit, I met with more members of the staff and was asked what I knew about the company and my fears going into the position. All was a very relaxed setting.

Interview Questions

• Q: What do you know about the company? How can you be successful as an advisor? What are your fears going into this position?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Dallas, TX).

Interview

I applied online and got a call a few days later about setting up an interview. I had to take a personality test online. The first interview was very laid back. I really enjoyed the interviewer. He ended the interview by telling me how difficult it was to get started as a Financial Advisor and expressing his belief that it may not be the right time for me. There were other interviews after the first one, but we both decided that it would be a waste of my time and theirs. Though it did not end in a job, I really appreciated his honesty.

Financial Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AXA Advisors.

Interview

I was contacted immediately (the day after I submitted my resume) via email/phone. They scheduled me for a 10-minute preliminary interview. The recruiter was very nice and friendly. Overall the process went very smoothly, although the position was more sales oriented than what I was looking for. Therefore, I declined to pursue the job any further.

Financial Advisor Interview

Interview

First interview was very quick. took all of about 30 minutes. The first interview is really for the employer to make sure that the candidate has an accurate perspective on the job and the high demands that a job in this field would require