AXA Advisors Financial Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AXA Advisors Financial Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Jun 11, 2017

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (New York, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

They contacted me via telephone, and asked to meet that same week. Went to the first interview and it was very cordial. There were two consultants in the interview that explained how AXA works and how one can succeed in the business. As they do so, the candidate is invited to ask questions about the position, the company, etc.

Interview Questions

• Some questions about personal background, and offer you to ask questions after they have explained their work strategy.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for AXA Advisors

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

Three step interview: phone screening to determine applicant frame of mind and personality red flags; one on one interview with 5 minute verbal presentation test to check current ability and coachability; and screening by other consultants and partner to determine culture fit.

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Orlando, FL).

Interview

I was called and we spoke over the phone informing me about the role. It was relatively easy. They described the position as an "interview process". The phone call lasted no longer than 15 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Describe your sales experience, etc.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

They want you to develop a specific business plan and approach to a target customer base. You must present this in a clear and concise manner. Its all about efficiency

Interview Questions

• How would you get an interview with someone whom doesn't need/want a job?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (San Francisco, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

I went in the San Fransisco office and had a difficult time finding parking as expected. The building is in the heart of the financial district. The interview process felt super professional. Went in and I let the desk lady know I arrived and had to wait 10 minutes for the VP to arrive. He asked me about my current experience and informed me more about the job.

Interview Questions

• What is going to keep you at work after 5pm if needed?
      Tell me more about yourself?
      What have you you done so far?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

Sent in my resume, and received a call in a day to arrange an interview.
    Arranged a meeting with a senior executive located in the Koreatown.
    Since I did not have an enthusiasm toward sales, I wasn't offered the position.
    It appears very important to show that you are willing to do anything as a consultant.

Financial Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AXA Advisors.

Interview

It was a phone interview arranged twice through email. For the first arrangement, the interviewer thought I was going into the office in person even though they email me saying it will be a phone interview. For the second interview, they wrote down the wrong phone number so I emailed back correcting them.
    The interviewer sounds impatient and aggressive. I was feeling uncomfortable. The interview ended earlier than 30 mins.

Interview Questions

• What other positions have you applied for? With that being said why do want to apply for this position?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vestal, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Vestal, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Got a first round interview invitation through campus career job site. Went to an on-site interview then a virtual interview with two managers. The process took about 3 weeks to complete. However I lost the interest in this position because it's essentially a sales job that consists a large amount of cold calling and knocking on doors. After a period of time you have to pay for your own cubical.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (San Francisco, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

Spoke with the VP on phone after sending an email to the recruiter the day before. We had a great talk, enjoyed learning about the company. Scheduled an official phone interview in a couple weeks.

Interview Questions

• Natural conversation back and forth   2 Answers

Financial Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AXA Advisors.

Interview

Had one early on introductory phone call with a manager, not sure if this was standard or if it was because we were alumni from the same school. Then had two phone interviews with the same manager a week apart. Final round interview was in the office with the same manager and a divisional vice president.