AXA Advisors Financial Professional Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AXA Advisors Financial Professional Interview Questions

Updated Apr 14, 2017

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (New York, NY).

Interview

The hiring process is quite lengthy and literally takes months at best. There are multiple interviews with hiring manager and testing for the series 7 as well as 63/65 and 66. If you are willing to pay for all your licensure completely out of pocket up front with the hopes of getting an offer to contract, this is for you.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with No as the the answer to your pitch?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for AXA Advisors

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Dallas, TX) in August 2012.

Interview

The interview process was quite long and I began by attending a conference called AXA Institute. Then I had 2 on-site interviews and an assignment to make sure you could do the job. The interviewers I knew well and were extremely nice and helpful. I had a super positive experience.

Interview Questions

• If you're fresh out of college, why would someone trust you with their money?   Answer Question

I was afraid of the challenge of having to prospect on my own.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

The first interview wasn't necessarily laid back but more of a conversation to get to know each other and understand if it is a job you would like to get into as well as showing the employer you would be up to it as well. Waiting for future interviews to come soon.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Dallas, TX).

Interview

in person interview, good experience. relaxing and mostly general and behavioral questions. introduced a little bit about the company and the job position, very informative. gave me more information to take a look at, overall relaxing conversational interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Fort Worth, TX) in November 2013.

Interview

3 interviews, very in depth interviews. They give you the opportunity to talk to current advisors and ask a lot of questions. AXA's interview process gives a lot of insight on the career and is a good time to learn more about the career and more about the candidate.

Anonymous Employee in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Edison, NJ) in April 2015.

Interview

I first met the employer at a university job fair, handed him my resume. He got in contact with me the next day or so, and we set up an in person interview. It was with one of his right hand men. It simply was do you have any questions, do you have any more questions. I don't remember him asking me anything.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Troy, MI).

Interview

Very strange. Talked little about me. The very 1st question after the interviewer (VP of Regional Firm) introduced himself was "What do you want to know about AXA?" Completely valid question, but I was a little caught off guard over the structure and process of the interview. I was a scheduled for a 30 minute interview, and we ended up talking for 50 minutes, however I never heard from the company again. It seemed like we talked very little about me, or getting to know me, and there were very few objective questions. Like I said, it was very strange, but I guess you have to be prepared for anything.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (New York, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

Contacted through a recruiter. The interview process took about 3 weeks. First, I was asked to fill out a questionnaire to see my suitability with the company. After that was a phone screening, followed by 3 different rounds of interviews. The overall process was smooth. The actual interviews that took place coincide with your suitability and fit within the company.

Financial Professional Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AXA Advisors in July 2015.

Interview

Three stages:
    1) Quick interview with Manager. Brief overview on the company and position. Behavioral questions.
    2) Interview with Manager. More in depth focus on the position (compensation, bonus, benefits).
    3) Meeting with Manager and Regional Senior VP.

Anonymous Employee in Woodbury, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Woodbury, NY).

Interview

I applied, took them about three days to follow up. We scheduled a phone interview, followed by 3 in-person interviews. Each round went through a different aspect of the business and my role. Offer made after third. Third interview discussed benefits package, training, and compensation, etc.

Went over business plan in second meeting, went over that before I accepted.

Interview Questions

• how do I feel about sales, helping people, etc. What do I think the position entails? Fairly casual conversation, I think to measure how I would perform in a sales environment   Answer Question

Negotiation

Pay very close attention to all details. Hiring fees, benefits, comp structure. Bring a notepad