AXA Advisors Financial Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AXA Advisors Financial Representative Interview Questions

2.2

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Edison, NJ) in April 2015.

Interview

Very easy. The Managers want to know you and let you know that this is a tough business. They want to see if you fit into the industry and if you're likeable, because working in a services industry, being likeable is a huge plus. Be sure to ask any questions you have because you having no pay other than commissions and around 600 dollars every two weeks for only two weeks can make people nervous.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate that if I pay for and pass my insurance licenses, that I can get my Series 7 and 66 paid for. We didn't really talk about pay because management was always deflecting their answer on the subject, which was my mistake. I should've been more pressing. I was very confused with how I was going to get paid, and it wasn't until a couple months in that I realized this was a commission job and would only get around 1,200 dollars in total pay during the pre-contract period.

Other Interview Reviews for AXA Advisors

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Jacksonville, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

they will hire anyone that wants to work for them as they get a bonus for hiring a new employee. super easy interviews because they really want to you to work for them. also super high turnover rate in the 2-3 month range.

Interview Questions

• what experience do you have?   1 Answer

Financial Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AXA Advisors.

Interview

Thorough and direct. I met the leadership team, was given an accurate expectation of the role I was applying for, and what it would take to be successful. It was a good experience

Anonymous Employee in Gold River, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Gold River, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

Interviewed 3 or 4 times, the whole time they will try and convince you to not take this career. The reason why is because they already have a lot of people leaving. This is a hard career to get into and they want to make sure you are ready for it. Don't rush into it eagerly if you are a recent grad there are other opportunities out there. But plain and simple its a sales job, sure you learn a lot about the products and investing but in the end you will be only selling things during your whole time at AXA.

Interview Questions

• Ask 5 of your close friends if they believe this career path is right for you.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Pittsburgh, PA) in February 2014.

Interview

Contacted an acquaintance who worked at AXA. Met with him and talked about the company for about an hour. Scheduled an interview with the branch manager the following week. Interview was quite simple, just some behavioral interview questions and questions such as why you want to work at AXA. Met the branch manager a second time a few more behavioral questions and then received a job offer.

Interview Questions

Did not decline but am currently weighing various job opportunities