AXA Advisors Financial Services Professional Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AXA Advisors Financial Services Professional Interview Questions

Updated Jan 30, 2017

Financial Services Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bala Cynwyd, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Bala Cynwyd, PA) in February 2016.

Interview

There were 3 steps, which included a phone interview, an in person interview, and a final interview. The people were very nice, and the interview followed up with a reference sheet for them to find more people they could hire. I got the impression that they hire as many people as they possibly can.

Interview Questions

• "If I was blind my whole life, how would you describe the color yellow?"   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for AXA Advisors

Financial Services Professional Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AXA Advisors in March 2012.

Interview

3 rounds of interviews. The first one is mainly for them to get to know you, It involves a long monologue that includes description of the job, hiring, process, training process, and information on the certifications you will need to get before you can be a contracted employee. The second interview focuses more on the training process and how you will get clients when you start. The third interview focuses on pay and then they will either give you an offer or they won't.

Interview Questions

• describe a three pronged approach that you took to solving a situation and how did it turn out   1 Answer

It's a great opportunity, but you don't get paid during the time you are studying for the certifications you need in order to be a contracted employee. You have to get your series 7 and series 66 which can take up to 12 weeks. I have to many bills and my loans are going to kick in right away. If I would of been better off I would have accepted the offer. The average pay within 4-5 years for this position is 80-120k.