AXA Advisors Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AXA Advisors Intern Interview Questions

Updated Jan 23, 2017

2.3

Intern Interview

Interview

applied online and got call back 3 weeks later. Had one interview with an assistant general questions and why you want to work here. Had another interview with an ad visor generally fit questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

they work with your schedule

Other Interview Reviews for AXA Advisors

Intern Interview

Interview

I have a face to face interview in the dallas office. She asked me about myself and some activities and organization I joined. I was also asked about the programs I did in my school. The interview may last 20 minutes-30 minutes.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Interview

met at a college recruiting career fair. was called in to set up an interview. Met up with them.

Interview Questions

• some technical questions. had to define key terms like cash flow, monetary policy, corporate finance etc.   Answer Question

internship was unpaid

Intern Interview

Interview

I applied for the summer internship through my college career development center and received an email regarding the interview within a week of submitting my job application. The hiring and interview process was very professional. Candidates should expect the standard procedure. My advice would be to bring extra copies of your resume and cover letter. You may encounter a group/panel interview without notice.

Interview Questions

• I found the interview to be quite fair. There should not be any difficult or unexpected questions if candidates do their homework. It may be wise to research the company, position, and interviewer(s).   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Scottsdale, AZ).

Interview

Applied online through my school, got an interview which was easy it was What do you know about AXA? How could you help AXA? What are your hobbies, What do you want to do in 20 years. Really easy relaxed interview, i was so nervous.

Interview Questions

• Easy questions, do some research on the company and know what they do.   Answer Question

Negotiation

none $10 an hour which is fair, the work is easy and gives you tons of experience into the industry.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AXA Advisors.

Interview

Generally discussed the position responsibilities and the role Axa provides to its clients. Nothing too behavioral or on the spot, a very candid and simple interview. My (future boss) explained I would be able to sit in on weekly trainings and sit in on some client meetings. I was able to learn a lot of how the financial services industry works.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a financial advisor?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I would advise one to intern at Axa if they would like to become a Financial Advisor. There is a ton to be learned in relation to building a client base and being able to sell your service to others.

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Columbia, SC) in May 2013.

Interview

It was extremely short and the hiring manager literally didn't ask me any questions. She simple asked if I was available at all times and to choose if i was a morning or an afternoon person. Not an aggressive interview by any means - i would definitely not consider it to be nerve racking or something to worry about at all.

Interview Questions

• What time will you be available?
      Are you a morning or night person?
      Do you have any preference to cube v. desk?
      Do you have previous experience?
      Are you good with handling mangers?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Columbia, SC) in June 2015.

Interview

Applied online through my university's career website. Received an email requesting a phone interview, but this was merely a screening interview. I was asked to come into the office for an in-person interview. Easy interview, took about 20 minutes and was offered the job immediately following the interview. They interview a lot of people because they have a very high turn over rate. Once you start full-time you have very high expectations and many people fail to meet those expectations.

Interview Questions

• The interviewer just asked questions about my education and my previous work experience.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AXA Advisors in February 2010.

Interview

Basically it was a phone conversation and we didnt even talk about any analytical problems. We just talked about how good I was with people and how i feel about being an entreprenuer I really didnt like the interviewer he came off as a real jerk. Overall I wouldnt recommend going to this company for anything

Interview Questions

• What is your best skill in interacting with people?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (New York, NY) in May 2010.

Interview

First phone interview a rundown of resume. Second 1 and 1 interview on previous work experience. I had a feeling i couldn't communicate all the things i did on my last job. Heck i think he didn't know what volatility is to start with...

Interview Questions

• What is a challenge you faced at your previous workplace?   Answer Question