AXA Advisors Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 6, 2017

2.3

29 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Woodbridge, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Woodbridge, NJ) in August 2017.

Interview

Very straightforward. I went in to speak with the person in charge, and I was practically told immediately that I have the position. It was very easy to treat the interview like a regular conversation because they don't make themselves seem superior just because of their positions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for AXA Advisors

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Scottsdale, AZ) in September 2016.

Interview

My friend went to the interview with the same position and referred me to the guy she interviewed with. Then I received the email to schedule an interview with the manager. He let me wait in the room and print out my resume. Simply walked through my resume and asked couple interview questions.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied through my school's career website. Got a phone interview and discussed about past experiences. Got the offer directly after the phone call. Not a hard experience, great chat.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (New York, NY) in October 2013.

Interview

Submit my resume via hiring agent- waited for 2 weeks - interview request - phone interview for 40 minutes - waited a few days - emailed e few times - offer

Interview Questions

• 1. walk me through your resume
      2. classes taken in school
      3. why axa
      4. why the US   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AXA Advisors.

Interview

The hiring process was simple and efficient. All of the people I interacted with were professional and respectful. It started with a phone interview and then a formal interview followed that. They asked pretty standard questions during both sets of interviews. The formal interview was conducted by a couple of people.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

Went through 2 rounds of interviews. First round was a very awkward group interview where everyone sat around a big conference table and introduced themselves and answered questions about themselves to the group interview/information session leader. Afterwards, the next round was one-on-one with the financial adviser who needed interns.

No technical preparation required at all. Just need to practice a few basic behavioral questions about yourself and why you want to be a financial adviser.

Interview Questions

• First round: 1. Tell me about yourself. 2. Why do you want to intern here? 3. When are you available? 4. Are you on a non-immigrant visa? 5. Where do you see yourself in five years.
      Second round: 1. What are you hoping to get out of this internship? 2. What are your strengths? 3. Do you have any questions for me?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (New York, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

As a regular interview. Everything was behavioral questions.
    The interviewer were extremely nice. One interview with one staff, 2 interview to know more about the company and last interview with manager.

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Columbia, SC) in June 2015.

Interview

Applied online through my university's career website. Received an email requesting a phone interview, but this was merely a screening interview. I was asked to come into the office for an in-person interview. Easy interview, took about 20 minutes and was offered the job immediately following the interview. They interview a lot of people because they have a very high turn over rate. Once you start full-time you have very high expectations and many people fail to meet those expectations.

Interview Questions

• The interviewer just asked questions about my education and my previous work experience.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (San Francisco, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

I got email from the recruiting team from school regarding the internship opportunity. It was a group interview, each group consist of 4 interviewees and 3 interviewers. Overall not difficult but competitive since they are having only 1 opening position and 12 of us are going for it

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Houston, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied online and received a phone call to go in for an interview. Two managers interviewed me on all behavioral, but tricky questions. They came off as really rude for a basic internship position. I asked them about what I would be paid, my daily duties, and if they paid for the series 7, 66 tests. Which they talked around and did not give me the answers I clearly asked for.

Interview Questions

• Would you rather work in a group or by your self, Tell me about yourself, What do you want from this job, Define success and give a specific example....   Answer Question