AXA Advisors Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AXA Advisors Intern Interview Questions

2.3

28 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Interview

I applied for the summer internship through my college career development center and received an email regarding the interview within a week of submitting my job application. The hiring and interview process was very professional. Candidates should expect the standard procedure. My advice would be to bring extra copies of your resume and cover letter. You may encounter a group/panel interview without notice.

Interview Questions

• I found the interview to be quite fair. There should not be any difficult or unexpected questions if candidates do their homework. It may be wise to research the company, position, and interviewer(s).   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for AXA Advisors

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Interview

met at a college recruiting career fair. was called in to set up an interview. Met up with them.

Interview Questions

• some technical questions. had to define key terms like cash flow, monetary policy, corporate finance etc.   Answer Question

internship was unpaid

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AXA Advisors.

Interview

Generally discussed the position responsibilities and the role Axa provides to its clients. Nothing too behavioral or on the spot, a very candid and simple interview. My (future boss) explained I would be able to sit in on weekly trainings and sit in on some client meetings. I was able to learn a lot of how the financial services industry works.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a financial advisor?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I would advise one to intern at Axa if they would like to become a Financial Advisor. There is a ton to be learned in relation to building a client base and being able to sell your service to others.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (New York, NY).

Interview

Pretty standard interview, didn't feel too stressed.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (New York, NY) in October 2013.

Interview

Submit my resume via hiring agent- waited for 2 weeks - interview request - phone interview for 40 minutes - waited a few days - emailed e few times - offer

Interview Questions

• 1. walk me through your resume
      2. classes taken in school
      3. why axa
      4. why the US   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Columbia, SC) in May 2013.

Interview

It was extremely short and the hiring manager literally didn't ask me any questions. She simple asked if I was available at all times and to choose if i was a morning or an afternoon person. Not an aggressive interview by any means - i would definitely not consider it to be nerve racking or something to worry about at all.

Interview Questions

• What time will you be available?
      Are you a morning or night person?
      Do you have any preference to cube v. desk?
      Do you have previous experience?
      Are you good with handling mangers?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Scottsdale, AZ).

Interview

Applied online through my school, got an interview which was easy it was What do you know about AXA? How could you help AXA? What are your hobbies, What do you want to do in 20 years. Really easy relaxed interview, i was so nervous.

Interview Questions

• Easy questions, do some research on the company and know what they do.   Answer Question

Negotiation

none $10 an hour which is fair, the work is easy and gives you tons of experience into the industry.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2012.

Interview

Mostly the employee will ask your about your career goals. And fully explain to you about this company. And the different functions of each part of the company. The person who in charge with recruiting, is really nice, and easy to communicate with.

Interview Questions

• The difficulty is you need to get to know more about this company, and what does the company do before go to the interview.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (New York, NY) in September 2012.

Interview

Applied for the position through school's career website. They emailed me two weeks later to schedule a group interview. Group interview was quick; the guy just talked about what they did and the projects interns would be working on. Then he went around the room asking everyone to tell them about themselves.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (New York, NY) in May 2011.

Interview

Brief interview consisted of why I though I could help the company. Also wanted to know what my long term goals where within the industry. I had a strong employer ref feral so the interview was more of a screening process than anything. Most of their interns are selected this way.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you could help the company is the wealth management industry.   Answer Question