AXA Advisors Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 15, 2018

2.3

1. Featured Interview

Financial Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AXA Advisors.

Interview

Found the company at my college career fair. Was given a phone interview and received an offer a few weeks later. Overall the process was a simple and smooth experience.

Adviser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Brooklyn, NY) in February 2014.

Interview

The interview process was Laid back and lenient. It took three interviews to jump on board. The Interviewer talked for an insurmountable time about the positives and potential of the position. Failed to mention the actual day to day work that needed to be done.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

It was a long but great process. I enjoyed going through the process. they are flexible if you cant make a time. I would do it again if i had too.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (New York, NY).

Interview

The process was very quick and easy. At first I was contacted by email to set up a phone interview. From there you schedule the first of 3 interviews. Each interview is progressively harder and longer. Overall, they want to know you are a personable person and willing to take on an entrepreneurial role.

Interview Questions

• Describe what your business model would be to attract new clients.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (New York, NY) in February 2014.

Interview

simple questions were asked. the interview was not that serious, it lasted for about 20 minutes. I waited for 40 minutes, The staff was nice, they were ok. The process could have been better

Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at AXA Advisors.

Interview

The interview process is 3 stages, Phone - webinar - in person. After going through this process you are expected to pass the require tests to be an advisor. That means the life and health exam, series 7 and series 66. You have to pay out of pocket and once you pass you are reimbursed. From there you begin to work in the office and start to build a client base.

Interview Questions

• Ask questions about what kind of money you are looking make? Are you an entrepreneur?   1 Answer

Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at AXA Advisors in June 2016.

Interview

Got initial phone call and scheduled a meeting promptly. Everything about the interview was fast and easy. The people in The Woodlands office were easy to talk to and asked questions about my past sales experience

Interview Questions

• why do you want to leave you current job and come work for AXA   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Columbia, MD) in March 2010.

Interview

Applied online and received a call back in a timely fashion. Interview went very smoothly about 45 minutes with the hiring manager. The office is rated #1 among the company in the US and seemed very nice. Managers and workers all very friendly. Ask a lot of questions about the company and you'll be fine.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (New York, NY) in October 2009.

Interview

Questions were pretty typical - strengths/weakness, why you would be a good fit...They are looking for outgoing people that would be good at sales

Wealth Management Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AXA Advisors.

Interview

Interview is easy and straightforward. They ask many questions and ask where you see yourself in this industry in 5 years. Also ask how you would deal with rejection. They have 3-4 rounds of interviews to make it seem complicated. They have upfront costs you have to pay for exams and other things. It is really a sales position as you have to go door to door to meet clients and customers to sell AXA products. Nothing really about wealth management or finance.

Interview Questions

• Nothing really difficult. How do you deal with rejection   Answer Question

Too many exams and tests before actually starting. They aren't very straightforward with what the job description actually is. Pretty much similar to other companies who use new gullible recruits to sell products on a commission and if you do well, you can become a manager and recruit others. Most people quit before this anyway. Good way to attract desperate graduate students to be the grunts of their workforce working long hours. You can make more money and have more opportunities working this many hours doing anything else.

Wealth Management Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (New York, NY) in June 2010.

Interview

The interview was a group interview. It was a rather standard interview. It lasted from 30 minutes to 1 hour for the whole group of about five interviewees to finish. They asked situational questions such as when was a time that we showed leadership. The interviewer talked about the company and the position for a bit as well. We each talked about our resumes and our experience as well.