AXA Advisors Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AXA Advisors Interview Questions

Updated Feb 22, 2018

2.3

Financial Professional Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at AXA Advisors.

Interview

My interviewer forgot to call me for my second interview so I tried calling and emailing and never got a response back. This is incredibly unprofessional and prompted me to withdraw my application.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Arlington, VA) in February 2018.

Interview

Interview was easy, behavioral, conversational. The man that interviewed me was very rigid; didn’t smile once. He mumbled and struggled to Make eye contact except for when he was talking about his own fortunes and money. This was offputting. This job is 100% commission based and you are required to build your territory from nothing.

Financial Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Romeoville, IL

Application

I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Romeoville, IL) in February 2018.

Interview

I applied for the job through LinkedIn. I immediately heard back the following day and was asked to set up a time for a phone interview. We both agreed upon 3:30 PM the following day, but unfortunately I was never called. I was not even given an email stating why they did not call (lost interest/filled the position/unorganized with meetings/or busy). I could understand any of those reasons if they emailed in advance, but they did not. Consequently, I emailed saying that I’d like to be withdrawn from consideration (if I even still was under consideration).

Ultimately, do your research of the company. I was skeptical heading in because I had seen many negative reviews of the company on avenues such as Glassdoor. If this is any indication of the way AXA advisors handles business, treats their clients, or treats their employees then believe me it is not a place you want to work. It will not be conducive to your success and you should take your talents elsewhere. That’s just my humble opinion though. I wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Columbia, MD) in February 2018.

Interview

The first step in interviewing was a phone call. The hiring manager was 10 minutes late, so the first two calls I placed went to voicemail. When the call did go through, it was a pleasant conversation but it was an overwhelming amount of information. The few questions I was asked felt like trick questions simply because AXA does things differently than more mainstream firms.

Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (New York, NY).

Interview

The process was very quick and easy. At first I was contacted by email to set up a phone interview. From there you schedule the first of 3 interviews. Each interview is progressively harder and longer. Overall, they want to know you are a personable person and willing to take on an entrepreneurial role.

Interview Questions

• Describe what your business model would be to attract new clients.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Charlotte, NC) in January 2018.

Interview

The interview lasted 20 minutes and the questions were fairly typical. I spoke to the VP of the retirement benefits group and a majority of questions were behavorial in nature.

Interview Questions

• If you attended the Virtual Career Openhouse, what stood out to you?   Answer Question

Financial Professional Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AXA Advisors in January 2018.

Interview

They offer jobs to everyone, they just want to get people in the training program. They want you to sell to your family members, and within 3 minutes of the interview beginning I knew it was not a place I wanted to work.

Financial Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Chicago, IL).

Interview

I had 2 interviews, both being a phone call. The first one was a ver short 10 min phone interview asking about how I heard about the company and if I knew what they did. After that they filled me in on the company and the different roles they had. The second one was with a manager and was more oriented around my skills. It was also fairly short and lasted about 15 minutes. The manager seemed in a rush to get all the questions answered.

Financial Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AXA Advisors.

Interview

Casual and conversational. Mainly asked about desire to be in the role and what it would take to do succeed. I did not really want to be a financial analyst so i did not continue with process

Retirement Benefits Group Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Philadelphia, PA) in December 2017.

Interview

First step was a 15 or 20 minute phone interview with a VP that found me on LinkedIN. Questions were relatively easy and I was invited back to interview in their regional office.