AXA Advisors Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AXA Advisors Interview Questions

Updated May 28, 2017

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Woodbridge, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Woodbridge, NJ).

Interview

Process took roughly 2 months, the interview process is pretty easy, but the position is not for everyone and some of their locations are likely a lot better to work at than others.

Interview Questions

• 89% fail at this position, what makes you think you will succeed?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AXA Advisors.

Interview

Excellent Interview Process. Asked questions about my leadership and extracurricular activities. They wanted to know how I interacted with people. It was trying to establish that you are comfortable talking to people.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Troy, MI) in May 2017.

Interview

Pretty simple and straight forward, first phone call to get you set up for the phone interview, then they did that to screen you, after that i went in the office for a one on one with the recruiter i was speaking with.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (New York, NY).

Interview

The hiring process is quite lengthy and literally takes months at best. There are multiple interviews with hiring manager and testing for the series 7 as well as 63/65 and 66. If you are willing to pay for all your licensure completely out of pocket up front with the hopes of getting an offer to contract, this is for you.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with No as the the answer to your pitch?   Answer Question

Financial Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AXA Advisors.

Interview

I was a part of their "AXA Next" program at my university which described the industry and what I would be doing as a financial advisor for AXA. After completing the program I applied online and was contacted about an interview within a couple of days. The first interview was a basic phone screen with the manager asking about myself and why I wanted to join the industry and why they should hire me over anyone else. The second interview was with the same manager over the phone and computer going over the specifics regarding compensation, what my job duties would be, and a summary of the benefits they offer, etc. The third interview was with a panel of 3 people asking me again about myself, why I wanted to be a financial advisor, and why I wanted to work for AXA.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you over anyone else in the interview process as well   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Cleveland, OH) in April 2017.

Interview

***This company is a scam!***
    Met with an advisor that explained the program to me. He explained why they were better than their competitors and why I would be a great fit. Seemed like a great opportunity.
    Second interview, I met with another advisor that actually told me the truth about the program and pay structure. I was given an offer that was completely opposite of what we discussed in the first meeting.
    This is a SCAM. They hire a ton of college kids, make you feel special, and throw you in there to sell to your teachers, friends, family, etc. They offer no paid training. I would've had to pay for all of my licensing on my own. Basically, they hire a ton of kids to work solely on commission and when you don't meet their sales quotas they cut you loose and keep your clients. This is essentially a pyramid scheme and a huge scam. They don't want you to succeed! You are free labor and provide them free clients!

Financial Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

Three step interview: phone screening to determine applicant frame of mind and personality red flags; one on one interview with 5 minute verbal presentation test to check current ability and coachability; and screening by other consultants and partner to determine culture fit.

Financial Advisor Interview

Interview

It was very cordial, and took place in an office setting. The interview was between myself, and two individuals of varying experience levels within the company. They were very inviting, and helped to get the interview started in a very positive direction.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, take about three to four minutes to do so.   Answer Question
    • What would you consider to be a difficult obstacle that you have recently overcome, and what did you learn from that process?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Houston, TX).

Interview

I went to my University's career fair and approached the recruiter working the booth for AXA advisors. Within one minute of talking to him, I was offered an interview for the next Monday. The interview process was mostly them talking up the company and how great of a place it is to work. The problem was that once I realized it was a commission based company, I lost most of my interest in working at the company.

Internship Interview

Interview

Mostly, they asked me about common questions in any interviewing process. The hiring manager also inform me about the job. He tells me a lot about what is a normal day for financial advisors.