AXA Advisors Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

457 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Tampa, FL) in August 2017.

Interview

It was a Telephone interview and very a pleasant experience . The next step is a phone interview with another interview to speak with managing director. I accepted and expert it to occur the week of August 12th.

Financial Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AXA Advisors.

Interview

Phone interview. Very brief. I was asked to come in the next day for training that was done by the intern finishing up their internship. Training took about two hours.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cherry Hill, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Cherry Hill, NJ).

Interview

The interview itself was split into 3 part- 1st part by Phone, 2nd part with the Divisional VP, 3rd part with Divisional VP and the President of the Divison. The phone interview is very simple, essentially the absolute basics of the position, the company, and your background. 2nd interview was face to face with the Divisional VP and it was a bit longer, with a very in depth power point about AXA as a whole and a few stats about the division itself. During this time your get in depth with your educational and professional background and you answer the "why you" question. Some technical questions added to the mix but nothing too complicated. At the end of this interview, you get 2 personality tests. 3rd interview was with Divisional VP and President, you go over the test results and again you answer in more depth now the "why you" questions. I applied specifically for the Karr Barth AXA Advisor position and the people who work there were very kind, understanding and caring. I had an additional 5 phone conversations with the Divisional VP in regards to what to expect, specific scheduling, and future plans.

Financial Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

The interview process seems to very from branch to branch. I interviewed for the Philadelphia area. The interview process itself was thorough and informative. But misleading. They make it seem like you will be making a lot of money but the base salary is something you would not even be able to live off of. There is potential for much more income, but that is after you struggle for a long time. They also wanted me to pay to get my licenses transferred and pay an appointment fee (?) which seems absolutely ridiculous. There is no health care coverage until after you bring in $5,000 or something along those lines. You don't get any pay until you pass your licenses and bring in that money. And you have to pay for your own licensing on top of that, which they say you will be "reimbursed" for later on. Naturally I declined because this is not a situation where you can thrive.

Two weeks later I receive a LinkedIn message from a recruiter on behalf of the president (whom I had one interview with) from the same branch asking if I was interested in the same position I declined. It was a different person than I interviewed with originally and the email was clear that this was as if they were contacting me for the first time. Are they this disorganized that they cannot communicate to each other who was interviewed already or they cannot recall who they interviewed just two weeks ago? I was completely shocked by this.
    Just be aware of what this company is pulling you into if you choose to go with them.

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions: Why Axa? What motivates you? Etc   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (New York, NY) in July 2017.

Interview

The interviewer was really nice, very polite I would say. I he briefly described me what I would be doing which turned out to be something that I would not want to do. I was looking for someone that would potentially sponsor me after a year but they do not sponsor anymore. Thus if you are looking to be sponsored for H1B in a year, do not bother to apply here. If you are a resident or citizen, i think you can get a job quite easily.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Orlando, FL) in July 2017.

Interview

I started out with a phone interview with a recruiter. Then I was put through to the actual branch I'd be working with. I then had another phone interview with the head of that branch and then we scheduled a time for me to come in to speak in person. Arrived and had a quick smooth interview

Interview Questions

• What where some ways you acquired clients in your previous work experience   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (New York, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

Easy apply online, they always on indeed which is why the turnover rate is so high. The entire job offer is a huge waste of time. This is the worst job interview I had ever experienced in my damn life. (only my New York life interview was more of a waste of time than this).

Don't waste your time like I did. All scam you are paid by commission only. no base salary even tho it said you get a monthly salary of 2K.

first of all you pay for your exams ( at least NYI pays for your test) . Also you pay to be there NOT get paid. its $700 to be at your NYC cubicle a month. also you have to buy their crappy laptop.

This is coming from someone who has her damn time wasted and hit on by the perverted interviewer. actually the guy at the front desk was more perverted.

Interview Questions

• nothing i was asked about my hair and what shampoo i used   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AXA Advisors.

Interview

Interview seemed challenging and rewarding. I'm so disappointed with the outcome that all I would like to say is that I feel as though it was a sales pitch that I was not used to and succumbed to.

Financial Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (New York, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

They contacted me via telephone, and asked to meet that same week. Went to the first interview and it was very cordial. There were two consultants in the interview that explained how AXA works and how one can succeed in the business. As they do so, the candidate is invited to ask questions about the position, the company, etc.

Interview Questions

• Some questions about personal background, and offer you to ask questions after they have explained their work strategy.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Dallas, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

Asked basic questions describing yourself and your education and why I would be a good fit then more about what the job is about and if it is the right now for me.