AXA Advisors Financial Consultant - Sales Force Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AXA Advisors Financial Consultant - Sales Force Associate Interview Questions

2.5

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

A couple of interviews. The first one is a presentation on what they do and the requirements needed for the position - life and health insurance license and FINRA Series 7 and 66. The second interview dealt with compensation. How are what you need to do to be offered a contract (production quota). Compensation overall. They will sponsor you for the FINRA licenses.

Interview Questions

• Nothing specific. It's more based on how would you like to do this type of job and how you relate to people. It is a job in sales.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for AXA Advisors

Financial Consultant - Sales Force Associate Interview

Interview

Contacted me and numerous other members of my graduate program offering interviews for financial consultant positions. Pretty typical interview for a pretty typical financial services sales job. Heavily emphasized the "owning your own business" aspect and opportunities for management training and growth. Sounds like you get decent training and some certifications but it is a straight sales job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Falls Church, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Falls Church, VA).

Interview

Was contacted by phone after they found my resume on careerbuilder. Schedule an my first interview on the phone. The first interview has two steps. First, you talk to a hr manager who finds out a little about you and then gives you two test. The first test is a personality test to see if you have the correct personality for a sales position. The second test is the Wonderlic to see if you have the aptitude to pass necessary test to practice in the financial field. Send part of first interview is meeting with the regional VP. Was a very nice guy and interview flowed very well. Second interview you meet an even higher up in the company and he evaluates you. If they like you from that they will call to offer the job.

Interview Questions

• When asked how would I approach a high end client early in my career, even though I lacked experience.   Answer Question

Great job to start a long term career in sales. I plan to go to graduate school soon.