AXA Advisors Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AXA Advisors Interview Questions

Updated May 19, 2017

2.3

Financial Consultant Interview

Interview

Horrible!!!!! The interviewer was very very rude from the second he answered the phone, it was impossible to say anything. I havr never had such an uncomfortable interview in my life. Needless to say, I will not be applying for a position with this company.

Financial Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (New York, NY).

Interview

The hiring process is quite lengthy and literally takes months at best. There are multiple interviews with hiring manager and testing for the series 7 as well as 63/65 and 66. If you are willing to pay for all your licensure completely out of pocket up front with the hopes of getting an offer to contract, this is for you.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with No as the the answer to your pitch?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

Three step interview: phone screening to determine applicant frame of mind and personality red flags; one on one interview with 5 minute verbal presentation test to check current ability and coachability; and screening by other consultants and partner to determine culture fit.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

4 interview process over 2-3 weeks. Very thorough, explain the process and what to expect. Spoke to multiple people from different levels in the business. I could tell the screening process was no joke and they were particular of what kind of person they wanted to bring on board. Very diverse work environment. People from all ethnic backgrounds. Everyone I spoke to was very polite and candid in what to expect throughout the process.

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to be a financial advisor?
      Have I been in a leadership position before?
      Why should we pick you instead of all these other people we are interviewing?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Charlotte, NC) in October 2016.

Interview

I started through a recruiter, watched an online presentation laying out the introductory information. I was asked to contact the recruiter after the presentation if I still had interest. Went through the interview process which consisted of 3 interviews, each about an hour and a half to two hours. Grueling but very informative and I learned a lot from the interviewer which is more than I can say for some other companies I have been applying to.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you failed to complete a goal or task, and what did you learn?   Answer Question

Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

It was a long but great process. I enjoyed going through the process. they are flexible if you cant make a time. I would do it again if i had too.

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Austin, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

Multiple steps in interview process with phone interviews and in office interviews. Each step is a way of weeding out potential candidates with the last interview being between two candidates

Interview Questions

• What is a time where you had to meet with someone new?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Houston, TX).

Interview

In the first interview it was very short and it was a background of the company and of the person interviewing me (which ended up being my manager and mentor) there was a background check. The second interview was more detailed and about the career itself as well as all the benefits. they do a seminar now which i have heard very positive things about. and the third interview we went over more details and the job was offered to me.

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

4 interview process. 1st. get to know you. 2nd. benefits, training, on-boarding. 3rd. meet with team members. 4th. final w/ Sr. VP. Best part was meeting with the other team members, both new and experienced. I also like that the leadership also was working with a client base so I was able to see myself working with them to serve clients.

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Austin, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

1 phone interview and 2 in-person interviews. Very open about how the process works and what the next steps would be. Being able to see the office setting was also a huge plus.