AXA Advisors Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 15, 2017

2.4

94 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Financial Consultant Interview

Interview

Horrible!!!!! The interviewer was very very rude from the second he answered the phone, it was impossible to say anything. I havr never had such an uncomfortable interview in my life. Needless to say, I will not be applying for a position with this company.

Financial Advisor Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AXA Advisors in February 2010.

Interview

The interview started out like a typical interview with questions about my background, experience & personality. Later on the interviewer started asking questions about what my parents did for a living and what my wife did. The guy used this information to try and 'sell' me the job and tell me why it was a great fit. That kind of tipped me off that this wasn't what I was looking for.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Chicago, IL) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview process started out with a phone interview and then I was brought into the office for a first round interview. I received a call shortly after the interview asking to come back in for a second round. Second round was with two of the managers and was an easy process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (San Francisco, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

I went in the San Fransisco office and had a difficult time finding parking as expected. The building is in the heart of the financial district. The interview process felt super professional. Went in and I let the desk lady know I arrived and had to wait 10 minutes for the VP to arrive. He asked me about my current experience and informed me more about the job.

Interview Questions

• What is going to keep you at work after 5pm if needed?
      Tell me more about yourself?
      What have you you done so far?   Answer Question

Financial Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at AXA Advisors.

Interview

Very short phone interview. Interviewer seemed not to care and was somewhat rude. Maybe he was busy but he didn't even know at first that I was calling for the interview. Did not get another call after.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Scottsdale, AZ) in September 2016.

Interview

My friend went to the interview with the same position and referred me to the guy she interviewed with. Then I received the email to schedule an interview with the manager. He let me wait in the room and print out my resume. Simply walked through my resume and asked couple interview questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

Sent in my resume, and received a call in a day to arrange an interview.
    Arranged a meeting with a senior executive located in the Koreatown.
    Since I did not have an enthusiasm toward sales, I wasn't offered the position.
    It appears very important to show that you are willing to do anything as a consultant.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Edison, NJ) in October 2016.

Interview

You need to apply online first and then get picked for the first round, the whole interview will be 3 rounds. Interviewer would tell you some background of the company and position. You also have to answer a few behavior questions.

Financial Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AXA Advisors.

Interview

It was a phone interview arranged twice through email. For the first arrangement, the interviewer thought I was going into the office in person even though they email me saying it will be a phone interview. For the second interview, they wrote down the wrong phone number so I emailed back correcting them.
    The interviewer sounds impatient and aggressive. I was feeling uncomfortable. The interview ended earlier than 30 mins.

Interview Questions

• What other positions have you applied for? With that being said why do want to apply for this position?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (San Francisco, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

Spoke with the VP on phone after sending an email to the recruiter the day before. We had a great talk, enjoyed learning about the company. Scheduled an official phone interview in a couple weeks.

Interview Questions

• Natural conversation back and forth   2 Answers