AXA Advisors Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 16, 2017

2.3

478 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (New York, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

Easy apply online, they always on indeed which is why the turnover rate is so high. The entire job offer is a huge waste of time. This is the worst job interview I had ever experienced in my damn life. (only my New York life interview was more of a waste of time than this).

Don't waste your time like I did. All scam you are paid by commission only. no base salary even tho it said you get a monthly salary of 2K.

first of all you pay for your exams ( at least NYI pays for your test) . Also you pay to be there NOT get paid. its $700 to be at your NYC cubicle a month. also you have to buy their crappy laptop.

This is coming from someone who has her damn time wasted and hit on by the perverted interviewer. actually the guy at the front desk was more perverted.

Interview Questions

• nothing i was asked about my hair and what shampoo i used   1 Answer

Financial Consultant Interview

Interview

Horrible!!!!! The interviewer was very very rude from the second he answered the phone, it was impossible to say anything. I havr never had such an uncomfortable interview in my life. Needless to say, I will not be applying for a position with this company.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (New York, NY) in July 2017.

Interview

Approached through LinkedIn. Called for interview. Sat down with manager and had general interview. Beautiful office and very professional interview. Difficult interview, but it gradually became more personable and more relaxed

Senior Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Tampa, FL) in August 2017.

Interview

It was a Telephone interview and very a pleasant experience . The next step is a phone interview with another interview to speak with managing director. I accepted and expert it to occur the week of August 12th.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Arlington, VA) in June 2016.

Interview

Four-Step process, first a phone interview, online orientation in a group setting, an in-person interview, finally they have you prepare a business plan and present it. This last one was pretty surprising, but came after an extensive background check.

Interview Questions

• How would you go about engaging and obtaining new clients?   Answer Question

Financial Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (New York, NY).

Interview

The hiring process is quite lengthy and literally takes months at best. There are multiple interviews with hiring manager and testing for the series 7 as well as 63/65 and 66. If you are willing to pay for all your licensure completely out of pocket up front with the hopes of getting an offer to contract, this is for you.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with No as the the answer to your pitch?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

Three step interview: phone screening to determine applicant frame of mind and personality red flags; one on one interview with 5 minute verbal presentation test to check current ability and coachability; and screening by other consultants and partner to determine culture fit.

Financial Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Syracuse, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

They really take their time to vet candidates. The interview is in 5 stages. Everything from a one on one phone discussion to panel interview with senior management. Compared to other firms I interviewed with, AXA was the only one that was truly trying to determine in they wanted to make an investment in me. They were not chomping at the bits to add another advisor to their production sheets. They only want quality standouts. Very in-depth interview process!

Interview Questions

• Do you know how many people in this industry make it past their 4th year?   Answer Question
    • Do you know who AXA is what they do around the globe?   Answer Question
    • What would you expect to make in a job like this 1st year, 5th year..25 years?   Answer Question
    • What value would you bring to a firm like ours?   Answer Question
    • How would you plan on building a practice?   Answer Question
    • Why are you interviewing with us today?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

4 interview process over 2-3 weeks. Very thorough, explain the process and what to expect. Spoke to multiple people from different levels in the business. I could tell the screening process was no joke and they were particular of what kind of person they wanted to bring on board. Very diverse work environment. People from all ethnic backgrounds. Everyone I spoke to was very polite and candid in what to expect throughout the process.

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to be a financial advisor?
      Have I been in a leadership position before?
      Why should we pick you instead of all these other people we are interviewing?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Charlotte, NC) in October 2016.

Interview

I started through a recruiter, watched an online presentation laying out the introductory information. I was asked to contact the recruiter after the presentation if I still had interest. Went through the interview process which consisted of 3 interviews, each about an hour and a half to two hours. Grueling but very informative and I learned a lot from the interviewer which is more than I can say for some other companies I have been applying to.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you failed to complete a goal or task, and what did you learn?   Answer Question