AXA Advisors Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AXA Advisors Interview Questions

Updated Dec 11, 2017

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Chicago, IL).

Interview

I had 2 interviews, both being a phone call. The first one was a ver short 10 min phone interview asking about how I heard about the company and if I knew what they did. After that they filled me in on the company and the different roles they had. The second one was with a manager and was more oriented around my skills. It was also fairly short and lasted about 15 minutes. The manager seemed in a rush to get all the questions answered.

Financial Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AXA Advisors.

Interview

Casual and conversational. Mainly asked about desire to be in the role and what it would take to do succeed. I did not really want to be a financial analyst so i did not continue with process

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wall, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Wall, NJ) in May 2017.

Interview

Was brought in to meet with one of the managers and was asked questions about current employment, why I was looking to change jobs and was given a "homework assignment"/

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

I had 3 interviews, all in person. The interviewer was very transparent about the company as well as the roles and responsibilities that came with the position I was interviewing for.

Interview Questions

• They didn't ask traditional interview questions, they more just wanted to get a feel of who I was and if I was a good fit.   Answer Question

Financial Professional Interview

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at AXA Advisors in January 2017.

Interview

Initially met at a college career fair, was called the next day to set up an interview. Had one interview, one or two more interviews to follow spread out about a week apart from each other

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Atlanta, GA) in March 2016.

Interview

Went in for an interview and went over what the company was about. Afterwards, we did the background check and then a follow-up conversation about compensation (inaccurate from reality)

Interview Questions

• How does your past experience benefit you in being successful in this role?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

This interview was a joke. The interviewer really didn't care about me- just wanted to make sure I could participate in the pyramid scheme. If you went to school for finance don't embarrass yourself with this garbage. Trust me on this, your friends right out of college don't want to buy insurance from you at all

Interview Questions

• Could you walk me through what a financial advisor does?   Answer Question

Financial Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AXA Advisors in October 2017.

Interview

Very short phone call. Mostly preliminary. Requires one to be very driven considering it is a commission based job. Looking for personality more than expertise. Interviewer was a very personable person looking for energy during the interview.

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (New York, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

Very easy. The issue is the fact that 99% of everything done is sales because they do not actually care about their client's money. So you go unchecked and work on your own because chances are you'll know more about researching than the advisor your working with. Same goes for actually getting the position.

Interview Questions

• So, you can research mutual funds?   1 Answer

Financial Advisor Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (New York, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

1 Phone Interview
    2 In-Person Interviews
    1 Final Round Interview with senior-level person
    (Will definitely vary depending on what team is hiring)
    Overall the interview process is designed to inform you about the role and manage your expectations about the challenges this career path involves.

Interview Questions

• Revolved around why financial advising and a business plan deliverable   1 Answer