AXA Advisors Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AXA Advisors Interview Questions

Updated Apr 26, 2017

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (San Antonio, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

It was unorthodox because we started talking about salaries, compensation, and bonuses in my second interview, so that was definitely different. Apparently, he had not read my application and even asked me if I had applied for the position during the second interview. The third and last interview was over the phone which was different since the second interview was in person. Overall, it was a different interview process and for a moment I felt I was in the movie the Wolf of Wall Street.

Financial Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AXA Advisors in February 2017.

Interview

Went through a 3 step interview process. The first step was all about getting to know one another. I was asked basic questions about myself including a few situational questions. Step 2 involved more situation questions and an overview of what the job entailed. Step 3 involved creating a business plan which isn't hard to do. Make sure you have a financial advisor to speak to about developing this plan to make it easy. I went over the business plan with my interviewer and a few days later was offered the job. Things to note before interviewing with this company: You will pay for part of your licensing exams unlike other companies, there are a lot of costs to get into the business including paying for stationary, and you have a lot of control over your practice.

Financial Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (New York, NY).

Interview

The hiring process is quite lengthy and literally takes months at best. There are multiple interviews with hiring manager and testing for the series 7 as well as 63/65 and 66. If you are willing to pay for all your licensure completely out of pocket up front with the hopes of getting an offer to contract, this is for you.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with No as the the answer to your pitch?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fillmore, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Fillmore, WI) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview was very brief. It was more of the adviser explaining what their process is for new hires and comparing that to their competitors. Their plan is to start out by giving the applicant a broad view of the company and your role. Then as you advance further in the hiring process, they become more specific with what your role will be and how the company will help along the way.

Interview Questions

• What do you think of when you think of financial adviser?   1 Answer

Financial Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

Three step interview: phone screening to determine applicant frame of mind and personality red flags; one on one interview with 5 minute verbal presentation test to check current ability and coachability; and screening by other consultants and partner to determine culture fit.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Columbia, MD) in March 2017.

Interview

I met the company at my college career fair. A week or two after we met I received a call that they wanted to schedule an interview. They have a three round interview process.

Interview Questions

• How would you obtain a client list?
      Are you a people person?
      Answer Question

Financial Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AXA Advisors.

Interview

I was a part of their "AXA Next" program at my university which described the industry and what I would be doing as a financial advisor for AXA. After completing the program I applied online and was contacted about an interview within a couple of days. The first interview was a basic phone screen with the manager asking about myself and why I wanted to join the industry and why they should hire me over anyone else. The second interview was with the same manager over the phone and computer going over the specifics regarding compensation, what my job duties would be, and a summary of the benefits they offer, etc. The third interview was with a panel of 3 people asking me again about myself, why I wanted to be a financial advisor, and why I wanted to work for AXA.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you over anyone else in the interview process as well   Answer Question

Financial Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Falls Church, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Falls Church, VA) in March 2017.

Interview

I was contacted to arrange a time to come in for an interview. The structure of the interview was quite casual - it was a chance to learn more about the company, the licensing process, the training process, etc. My interviewer was very informative and reassuring.

Interview Questions

• What were some of the more formative experiences you had in university?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Baltimore, MD) in January 2017.

Interview

Very formal and easy interview. They just want to get to know you while letting you ask most of the questions and get a better feel for the work place.

Interview Questions

• Are you ready to help people?   1 Answer

Financial Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paramus, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Paramus, NJ) in February 2017.

Interview

Tried to initimidate me out of job basically, very unclear about the position. Strung out interview process, told how hard job will be and how I'm not ready for it then told to come back next week with marketing plan. All around confusing process and not worth the time