AXA Advisors Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

484 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (New York, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

Very easy. The issue is the fact that 99% of everything done is sales because they do not actually care about their client's money. So you go unchecked and work on your own because chances are you'll know more about researching than the advisor your working with. Same goes for actually getting the position.

Interview Questions

• So, you can research mutual funds?   1 Answer

Financial Advisor Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (New York, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

1 Phone Interview
    2 In-Person Interviews
    1 Final Round Interview with senior-level person
    (Will definitely vary depending on what team is hiring)
    Overall the interview process is designed to inform you about the role and manage your expectations about the challenges this career path involves.

Interview Questions

• Revolved around why financial advising and a business plan deliverable   1 Answer

SERVICE ADVISOR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakbrook Ter, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Oakbrook Ter, IL) in January 2014.

Interview

It was good and fun and I️ liked it it helped me figure out what I️ want to do at the company and the interview was good and stuff

Financial Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

I met en employee at a job fair and he called me later on for a phone interview and then an in-person interview where I had to present a financial plan that is often used by the company.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to present a financial plan that they normally present to clients, to other advisors.   1 Answer

Financial Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (New York, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

Interview process was standard. Formal emails, phone interview then in person interview. I met with Axa representatives at my college job fair and received an email a few days later for a phone interview. We set up a time and date to meet in person.

Financial Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Williamsville, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Williamsville, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

This interview was a four step process. The first interview was an introduction to the job, the second was an explanation of the most difficult parts of the job, the third included two other advisors to speak with and ask questions, and the fourth was an offer.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (New York, NY) in September 2017.

Interview

You are first given a brief phone screen that ends with a description of day-to-day and role. You are then scheduled for an in-person interview and is given a short tour of the office.

Financial Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Austin, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

The first interview is a long phone interview with the person who would be your overseeing manager. I was asked some fairly tough questions and it seemed like this was really the part of the process in which they want to get to know you best. One thing I loved about interviewing with AXA was that my manager promised to call me within two business days to let me know whether or not I would be moving along in the interview process and why or why not. The second interview was in person at the AXA office with the same overseeing manager but was fairly relaxed, it seemed like this stage was more for you to understand the very specific nature of the job and to ensure that you know what you are getting into. After the interview, I was shown around the office and introduced to the majority of the people I would be working with and was able to ask a few questions. Within two business days the manager had called me and asked me how I was feeling about everything, then invited me to a final interview. The final interview was at the AXA office with one of the local branch's founders and the same overseeing manager. I was told this interview was more about culture fit than anything else as this particular branch really prides itself on setting themselves apart from the stereotypes of this industry and emerging as an ethical leader. They are looking for hard-working people who share their values, you will learn everything specific to the job through the licensing and training process. Finally, the overseeing manager will call you within two business days to let you know if they are extending an offer and why or why not. You have two weeks to decide whether or not to accept, but I can tell you that they expect to hear back within the next few days.

Interview Questions

• "We're interviewing over 50 candidates for 2 available positions. Why should it be you?"   Answer Question

Financial Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (New York, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

5 interns were interviewed together by a senior financial consultant. The interview questions were pretty simple such as why chose Axa advisors. I received the phone screening 1 week before the group interview. The whole process was smooth and easy.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Dallas, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

Have interview with executive alone. 20 mins for each interviewee. The executive will introduce herself and team, and the company's service. The interview took place in a small room, only executive and interviewee, more relax. Most are behavioral interview.