AXA Advisors Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AXA Advisors Interview Questions

Updated Jun 23, 2017

2.3

Financial Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AXA Advisors.

Interview

I was a part of their "AXA Next" program at my university which described the industry and what I would be doing as a financial advisor for AXA. After completing the program I applied online and was contacted about an interview within a couple of days. The first interview was a basic phone screen with the manager asking about myself and why I wanted to join the industry and why they should hire me over anyone else. The second interview was with the same manager over the phone and computer going over the specifics regarding compensation, what my job duties would be, and a summary of the benefits they offer, etc. The third interview was with a panel of 3 people asking me again about myself, why I wanted to be a financial advisor, and why I wanted to work for AXA.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you over anyone else in the interview process as well   Answer Question

Financial Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

Three step interview: phone screening to determine applicant frame of mind and personality red flags; one on one interview with 5 minute verbal presentation test to check current ability and coachability; and screening by other consultants and partner to determine culture fit.

Financial Advisor Interview

Interview

It was very cordial, and took place in an office setting. The interview was between myself, and two individuals of varying experience levels within the company. They were very inviting, and helped to get the interview started in a very positive direction.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, take about three to four minutes to do so.   Answer Question
    • What would you consider to be a difficult obstacle that you have recently overcome, and what did you learn from that process?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Houston, TX).

Interview

I went to my University's career fair and approached the recruiter working the booth for AXA advisors. Within one minute of talking to him, I was offered an interview for the next Monday. The interview process was mostly them talking up the company and how great of a place it is to work. The problem was that once I realized it was a commission based company, I lost most of my interest in working at the company.

Internship Interview

Interview

Mostly, they asked me about common questions in any interviewing process. The hiring manager also inform me about the job. He tells me a lot about what is a normal day for financial advisors.

Financial Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Orlando, FL).

Interview

I was called and we spoke over the phone informing me about the role. It was relatively easy. They described the position as an "interview process". The phone call lasted no longer than 15 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Describe your sales experience, etc.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (New York, NY).

Interview

The hiring process is pretty simple. I was contacted after meeting someone from AXA at my school's career fair. I was called in for an in person interview at their office and they basically described the company and what working there would look like. They didn't ask too much about myself, rather they wanted you to know more about them and if this was something you could see yourself doing. Overall, I think that the interview was pretty laid back and not something you need to worry too much about, its very comfortable.

Financial Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Falls Church, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Falls Church, VA) in March 2017.

Interview

I was contacted to arrange a time to come in for an interview. The structure of the interview was quite casual - it was a chance to learn more about the company, the licensing process, the training process, etc. My interviewer was very informative and reassuring.

Interview Questions

• What were some of the more formative experiences you had in university?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Columbia, MD) in March 2017.

Interview

I met the company at my college career fair. A week or two after we met I received a call that they wanted to schedule an interview. They have a three round interview process.

Interview Questions

• How would you obtain a client list?
      Are you a people person?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (San Antonio, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

It was unorthodox because we started talking about salaries, compensation, and bonuses in my second interview, so that was definitely different. Apparently, he had not read my application and even asked me if I had applied for the position during the second interview. The third and last interview was over the phone which was different since the second interview was in person. Overall, it was a different interview process and for a moment I felt I was in the movie the Wolf of Wall Street.