AXA Advisors Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 16, 2017

2.3

Financial Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Irvine, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

Two interviews with both being an hour and fifteen minutes long. One interview was getting to know me while the second interview was the specifics of the job. The questions were not too difficult to answer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

The process was an initial phone interview, and two in-person interviews, the final being a presentation of your target market strategies. Pretty simple and easy interviews. I chose to decline the offer since I did not want to graduate a semester early, all while studying for the series 7, series 66 and life and health insurance exams.

Interview Questions

• For the final interview, they asked me to come in with a plan to target potential clients and my strategies for it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Jersey City, NJ) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied through my school career portal and finally got an interview after just a few days. Then I got a chance to come in the office to have a talk with a VP. The interview process was not so bad, just normal.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (New Orleans, LA) in September 2017.

Interview

Applied online. First of multiple interviews. Met with a hiring manager and briefly with VP of the branch as well. First interview was to see if personality/culture fits. Agreed to second interview.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Dallas, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

It was a pretty normal interview. They did not require me to have a financial degree to interview for the position. They asked me typical "get to know you" questions.

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Phoenix, AZ) in June 2016.

Interview

Interview with district and branch VPs. Meet with the district VP a couple times, then had a phone call with the Branch VP. Interview was primarily focused on whether one is a "people person" and who do you know that you'd approach for sales.

Interview Questions

• Describe your natural market.   1 Answer

Financial Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AXA Advisors in May 2017.

Interview

The interview process was straight forward. Since i was at school it started with an online info session and then proceeded to three traditional interviews. The interview questions were fairly typical. Avoid silly mistakes and you will do fine

Financial Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AXA Advisors.

Interview

The interview process took me about 3 weeks. On the 2nd week, they asked me to prepare a marketing plan. The interviewer was very clear about what we are going to cover the next week and what I have to prepare so it was pretty straightforward.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Birmingham, AL) in August 2017.

Interview

One hour office interview with the district manager and EVP of branch. Structured discussion and informative. Casual and friendly. First was phone call and submitting resume. Then office interviews - multiple. Each one became more specific and targeted as they helped to determine if this career path is right one. Progressively becomes more informative and educational.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

In a series of 5 interview, 3 over the phone, and 2 interviews I got the job. The first three phone calls were pretty much used for them to get to know them better and get to know me better. The second phone interview was probably the most scary since I was supposed to prepare a proposal to a potential client. After that I got to meet the partner and the vice president of the branch on the 4th interview. Then the 5th interview I drove back to the branch to sign the contract.

My experience overall was bittersweet. Desperate to get a job out of college I took the job. But it does seem that they hire just anybody and they really kept mentioning salary and how much money I would make. They didn't say much about the products and how I will be helping people. In addition the phone interviews always started late. From half an hour to as much as an hour. That was really frustrating, especially since there were so many of them. The interview process needs to be more streamlined and more professional. It definitely needs work.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?
      What can working here do for your future?   Answer Question