AXA Advisors Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AXA Advisors Interview Questions

Updated Aug 14, 2017

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (New York, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

They just talked about what the job entailed, did not really ask me much about myself, it was strictly them selling me on AXA rather than me selling them on myself.

Financial Advisor Interview

Interview

It was very cordial, and took place in an office setting. The interview was between myself, and two individuals of varying experience levels within the company. They were very inviting, and helped to get the interview started in a very positive direction.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, take about three to four minutes to do so.   Answer Question
    • What would you consider to be a difficult obstacle that you have recently overcome, and what did you learn from that process?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Houston, TX).

Interview

I went to my University's career fair and approached the recruiter working the booth for AXA advisors. Within one minute of talking to him, I was offered an interview for the next Monday. The interview process was mostly them talking up the company and how great of a place it is to work. The problem was that once I realized it was a commission based company, I lost most of my interest in working at the company.

Internship Interview

Interview

Mostly, they asked me about common questions in any interviewing process. The hiring manager also inform me about the job. He tells me a lot about what is a normal day for financial advisors.

Financial Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Orlando, FL).

Interview

I was called and we spoke over the phone informing me about the role. It was relatively easy. They described the position as an "interview process". The phone call lasted no longer than 15 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Describe your sales experience, etc.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (New York, NY).

Interview

The hiring process is pretty simple. I was contacted after meeting someone from AXA at my school's career fair. I was called in for an in person interview at their office and they basically described the company and what working there would look like. They didn't ask too much about myself, rather they wanted you to know more about them and if this was something you could see yourself doing. Overall, I think that the interview was pretty laid back and not something you need to worry too much about, its very comfortable.

Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Syracuse, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

They really take their time to vet candidates. The interview is in 5 stages. Everything from a one on one phone discussion to panel interview with senior management. Compared to other firms I interviewed with, AXA was the only one that was truly trying to determine in they wanted to make an investment in me. They were not chomping at the bits to add another advisor to their production sheets. They only want quality standouts. Very in-depth interview process!

Interview Questions

• Do you know how many people in this industry make it past their 4th year?   Answer Question
    • Do you know who AXA is what they do around the globe?   Answer Question
    • What would you expect to make in a job like this 1st year, 5th year..25 years?   Answer Question
    • What value would you bring to a firm like ours?   Answer Question
    • How would you plan on building a practice?   Answer Question
    • Why are you interviewing with us today?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Falls Church, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Falls Church, VA) in March 2017.

Interview

I was contacted to arrange a time to come in for an interview. The structure of the interview was quite casual - it was a chance to learn more about the company, the licensing process, the training process, etc. My interviewer was very informative and reassuring.

Interview Questions

• What were some of the more formative experiences you had in university?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Columbia, MD) in March 2017.

Interview

I met the company at my college career fair. A week or two after we met I received a call that they wanted to schedule an interview. They have a three round interview process.

Interview Questions

• How would you obtain a client list?
      Are you a people person?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (San Antonio, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

It was unorthodox because we started talking about salaries, compensation, and bonuses in my second interview, so that was definitely different. Apparently, he had not read my application and even asked me if I had applied for the position during the second interview. The third and last interview was over the phone which was different since the second interview was in person. Overall, it was a different interview process and for a moment I felt I was in the movie the Wolf of Wall Street.