AXA Advisors Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 20, 2017

2.3

Financial Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

The first interview wasn't necessarily laid back but more of a conversation to get to know each other and understand if it is a job you would like to get into as well as showing the employer you would be up to it as well. Waiting for future interviews to come soon.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at AXA Advisors in January 2017.

Interview

Met with VP of NY office and sales manager and another head of advising. 3 meetings. very encouraging and boosted my self esteem with continuing on this career transition

Interview Questions

• Basic questions and company info. very helpful information wise for on boarding etc. Great guy excited to work with/under him.   Answer Question

Financial Services Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bala Cynwyd, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Bala Cynwyd, PA) in February 2016.

Interview

There were 3 steps, which included a phone interview, an in person interview, and a final interview. The people were very nice, and the interview followed up with a reference sheet for them to find more people they could hire. I got the impression that they hire as many people as they possibly can.

Interview Questions

• "If I was blind my whole life, how would you describe the color yellow?"   Answer Question

Financial Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at AXA Advisors.

Interview

Very short phone interview. Interviewer seemed not to care and was somewhat rude. Maybe he was busy but he didn't even know at first that I was calling for the interview. Did not get another call after.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Scottsdale, AZ) in September 2016.

Interview

My friend went to the interview with the same position and referred me to the guy she interviewed with. Then I received the email to schedule an interview with the manager. He let me wait in the room and print out my resume. Simply walked through my resume and asked couple interview questions.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Houston, TX) in January 2014.

Interview

3 week process, very nice, if you want to help people you will get the job. There is a 2 part interview all of my interviews were in person at an office.

Interview Questions

• What my past experience was and some of my achievements were.   1 Answer

Financial Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

Sent in my resume, and received a call in a day to arrange an interview.
    Arranged a meeting with a senior executive located in the Koreatown.
    Since I did not have an enthusiasm toward sales, I wasn't offered the position.
    It appears very important to show that you are willing to do anything as a consultant.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (New York, NY) in October 2013.

Interview

Submit my resume via hiring agent- waited for 2 weeks - interview request - phone interview for 40 minutes - waited a few days - emailed e few times - offer

Interview Questions

• 1. walk me through your resume
      2. classes taken in school
      3. why axa
      4. why the US
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Edison, NJ) in October 2016.

Interview

You need to apply online first and then get picked for the first round, the whole interview will be 3 rounds. Interviewer would tell you some background of the company and position. You also have to answer a few behavior questions.

Financial Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AXA Advisors.

Interview

It was a phone interview arranged twice through email. For the first arrangement, the interviewer thought I was going into the office in person even though they email me saying it will be a phone interview. For the second interview, they wrote down the wrong phone number so I emailed back correcting them.
    The interviewer sounds impatient and aggressive. I was feeling uncomfortable. The interview ended earlier than 30 mins.

Interview Questions

• What other positions have you applied for? With that being said why do want to apply for this position?   Answer Question