AXA Advisors Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AXA Advisors Interview Questions

Updated Oct 16, 2017

2.3

Financial Advisor Interview

Application

The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at AXA Advisors in January 2010.

Interview

The interview process was not a long process. I had previous work experience with success in those positions and prior academic. This provided a basis on which to evaluate my experience. The interview consisted of a screening interview. From that point there was an additional one-on-one interview with the manager. I then had an interview with the branch manager and manager together. After that, an offer was extended.

Financial Advisor Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AXA Advisors in February 2010.

Interview

The interview started out like a typical interview with questions about my background, experience & personality. Later on the interviewer started asking questions about what my parents did for a living and what my wife did. The guy used this information to try and 'sell' me the job and tell me why it was a great fit. That kind of tipped me off that this wasn't what I was looking for.

Financial Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Austin, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

The first interview is a long phone interview with the person who would be your overseeing manager. I was asked some fairly tough questions and it seemed like this was really the part of the process in which they want to get to know you best. One thing I loved about interviewing with AXA was that my manager promised to call me within two business days to let me know whether or not I would be moving along in the interview process and why or why not. The second interview was in person at the AXA office with the same overseeing manager but was fairly relaxed, it seemed like this stage was more for you to understand the very specific nature of the job and to ensure that you know what you are getting into. After the interview, I was shown around the office and introduced to the majority of the people I would be working with and was able to ask a few questions. Within two business days the manager had called me and asked me how I was feeling about everything, then invited me to a final interview. The final interview was at the AXA office with one of the local branch's founders and the same overseeing manager. I was told this interview was more about culture fit than anything else as this particular branch really prides itself on setting themselves apart from the stereotypes of this industry and emerging as an ethical leader. They are looking for hard-working people who share their values, you will learn everything specific to the job through the licensing and training process. Finally, the overseeing manager will call you within two business days to let you know if they are extending an offer and why or why not. You have two weeks to decide whether or not to accept, but I can tell you that they expect to hear back within the next few days.

Interview Questions

• "We're interviewing over 50 candidates for 2 available positions. Why should it be you?"   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Dallas, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

Have interview with executive alone. 20 mins for each interviewee. The executive will introduce herself and team, and the company's service. The interview took place in a small room, only executive and interviewee, more relax. Most are behavioral interview.

Financial Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Irvine, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

Two interviews with both being an hour and fifteen minutes long. One interview was getting to know me while the second interview was the specifics of the job. The questions were not too difficult to answer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Jersey City, NJ) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied through my school career portal and finally got an interview after just a few days. Then I got a chance to come in the office to have a talk with a VP. The interview process was not so bad, just normal.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Dallas, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

It was a pretty normal interview. They did not require me to have a financial degree to interview for the position. They asked me typical "get to know you" questions.

Financial Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AXA Advisors in May 2017.

Interview

The interview process was straight forward. Since i was at school it started with an online info session and then proceeded to three traditional interviews. The interview questions were fairly typical. Avoid silly mistakes and you will do fine

Financial Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AXA Advisors.

Interview

The interview process took me about 3 weeks. On the 2nd week, they asked me to prepare a marketing plan. The interviewer was very clear about what we are going to cover the next week and what I have to prepare so it was pretty straightforward.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Birmingham, AL) in August 2017.

Interview

One hour office interview with the district manager and EVP of branch. Structured discussion and informative. Casual and friendly. First was phone call and submitting resume. Then office interviews - multiple. Each one became more specific and targeted as they helped to determine if this career path is right one. Progressively becomes more informative and educational.