AXA Advisors Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AXA Advisors Interview Questions

Updated Nov 8, 2017

2.3

Financial Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AXA Advisors in May 2017.

Interview

The interview process was straight forward. Since i was at school it started with an online info session and then proceeded to three traditional interviews. The interview questions were fairly typical. Avoid silly mistakes and you will do fine

Financial Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AXA Advisors.

Interview

The interview process took me about 3 weeks. On the 2nd week, they asked me to prepare a marketing plan. The interviewer was very clear about what we are going to cover the next week and what I have to prepare so it was pretty straightforward.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Birmingham, AL) in August 2017.

Interview

One hour office interview with the district manager and EVP of branch. Structured discussion and informative. Casual and friendly. First was phone call and submitting resume. Then office interviews - multiple. Each one became more specific and targeted as they helped to determine if this career path is right one. Progressively becomes more informative and educational.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

In a series of 5 interview, 3 over the phone, and 2 interviews I got the job. The first three phone calls were pretty much used for them to get to know them better and get to know me better. The second phone interview was probably the most scary since I was supposed to prepare a proposal to a potential client. After that I got to meet the partner and the vice president of the branch on the 4th interview. Then the 5th interview I drove back to the branch to sign the contract.

My experience overall was bittersweet. Desperate to get a job out of college I took the job. But it does seem that they hire just anybody and they really kept mentioning salary and how much money I would make. They didn't say much about the products and how I will be helping people. In addition the phone interviews always started late. From half an hour to as much as an hour. That was really frustrating, especially since there were so many of them. The interview process needs to be more streamlined and more professional. It definitely needs work.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?
      What can working here do for your future?   Answer Question

Retirement Benefits Group Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (New York, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

They're not upfront with some of the costs involved in the business- but if you press them they're willing to share. The business model forces you to do lots of outbound sales. There is a base + reduced commission if you're hesitant to go full commission/ fee right off the bat. Very friendly, but didn't inspire confidence that I would have the support to do what I needed to do.

Interview Questions

• Spend a few minutes talking about how you would build a business.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

Over the Phone and then in Person, Focused on ability to entertain people. Be ready for big personalities and the ability to talk with them for long periods of time.

Interview Questions

• Tell Me something your passionate about for 5 mins   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Orlando, FL) in July 2017.

Interview

I started out with a phone interview with a recruiter. Then I was put through to the actual branch I'd be working with. I then had another phone interview with the head of that branch and then we scheduled a time for me to come in to speak in person. Arrived and had a quick smooth interview

Interview Questions

• What where some ways you acquired clients in your previous work experience   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Dallas, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

Asked basic questions describing yourself and your education and why I would be a good fit then more about what the job is about and if it is the right now for me.

Financial Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Austin, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

I went through three interviews - the first one was over the phone and the last two were in person at their office. Very welcoming environment. I knew about Axa because a colleague interned there the summer before and then accepted for a full-time position. I had no idea how recognized this company was until after I was offered a job as they were ranked number 3 as one of the world's largest insurers on Forbes.

Interview Questions

• Why do you believe you have what it takes to become a financial planner?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AXA Advisors.

Interview

Interview seemed challenging and rewarding. I'm so disappointed with the outcome that all I would like to say is that I feel as though it was a sales pitch that I was not used to and succumbed to.