AXA Advisors Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AXA Advisors Interview Questions

Updated Dec 11, 2017

2.3

AXA PWM Interview

Application

I interviewed at AXA Advisors in May 2011.

Interview

Applied through university career website and interviewed with Vice President at NY Office with other candidates.
    They presented what AXA does and What they expect to us. and then do the interview separately.

Interview Questions

• Not much difficult, just explained why I want this position   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Interview

I was first contacted by other interns for the job. They set up the interview. Very relaxed interview with the Vice President of the office, which is the title of the branch manager; no surprises and very courteous.

Financial Advisor Interview

Interview

The hiring process was a completed in 3 steps. The final step was completing a business plan and going over compensation. It took about a month to go through the process and was pretty straight forward.

Financial Advisor Interview

Interview

Lots of back and forth before face-to-face meeting. Interview was pretty grueling with all the questions you hope they DONT ask, but they DO! Interview took about 30 minutes. It was 1 on 1. Went over what/who the company is, then went over each part of my resume.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest set-back in life, and how did you over-come it?   Answer Question

Financial Advisor Interview

Interview

They came through my school initially. Interview went great, just basic behavioral questions. When I went to their office, it was more in depth. Generally behavioral throughout the process.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AXA Advisors.

Interview

Thorough and direct. I met the leadership team, was given an accurate expectation of the role I was applying for, and what it would take to be successful. It was a good experience

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AXA Advisors.

Interview

Want to know your background and see where you come from. Then get a full understanding of experience gained. Remember they are sales professionals still, so they will try to sell you on AXA. The people I met with were very nice and seem like they like the company.

Financial Advisor Interview

Interview

I meet the recruiter at school career fair and get a phone call to set up a phone interview a week late. And I am asked about several behavior questions.

Financial Advisor Interview

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at AXA Advisors.

Interview

Contacted by a recruiter and she spent the whole conversation talking, then I was invited to a recruiting event but only me and two other candidates showed up. They spent the entire trying to sell me on the company.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (New York, NY).

Interview

Had one interview. Sat down and it went great. They were welcoming and did most of the talking. Gave you all the information needed to begin a career at AXA