AXA Advisors Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 26, 2017

2.3

Financial Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

The first interview wasn't necessarily laid back but more of a conversation to get to know each other and understand if it is a job you would like to get into as well as showing the employer you would be up to it as well. Waiting for future interviews to come soon.

Financial Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Boston, MA) in January 2017.

Interview

The initial interview was at a college career fair that I applied to through my university. It was very conversational and relaxed. The interviewer just wanted to get to know who I am as a person and what drives me. After the interview I was told they would be in contact to get me in for a second interview on site. Didn't hear back for a few weeks to find out I didn't get the second interview.

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Baltimore, MD) in January 2017.

Interview

Very formal and easy interview. They just want to get to know you while letting you ask most of the questions and get a better feel for the work place.

Interview Questions

• Are you ready to help people?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

They want you to develop a specific business plan and approach to a target customer base. You must present this in a clear and concise manner. Its all about efficiency

Interview Questions

• How would you get an interview with someone whom doesn't need/want a job?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Austin, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

The initial interview is on the phone with a current employee who spends time genuinely getting to know you, explaining the process of applying for a job, and then giving you information about the company.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (San Francisco, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

I went in the San Fransisco office and had a difficult time finding parking as expected. The building is in the heart of the financial district. The interview process felt super professional. Went in and I let the desk lady know I arrived and had to wait 10 minutes for the VP to arrive. He asked me about my current experience and informed me more about the job.

Interview Questions

• What is going to keep you at work after 5pm if needed?
      Tell me more about yourself?
      What have you you done so far?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

Sent in my resume, and received a call in a day to arrange an interview.
    Arranged a meeting with a senior executive located in the Koreatown.
    Since I did not have an enthusiasm toward sales, I wasn't offered the position.
    It appears very important to show that you are willing to do anything as a consultant.

Financial Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AXA Advisors.

Interview

It was a phone interview arranged twice through email. For the first arrangement, the interviewer thought I was going into the office in person even though they email me saying it will be a phone interview. For the second interview, they wrote down the wrong phone number so I emailed back correcting them.
    The interviewer sounds impatient and aggressive. I was feeling uncomfortable. The interview ended earlier than 30 mins.

Interview Questions

• What other positions have you applied for? With that being said why do want to apply for this position?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Baltimore, MD).

Interview

Multiple interviews, fairly relaxed and conversational. Nothing too intimidating, just showcase an energetic and professional personality and you will be fine. Met two times, be sure to prepare a lot of questions before hand, there is a lot of time to have your questions answered and having more questions indicates commitment

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Edison, NJ) in October 2016.

Interview

You need to apply online first and then get picked for the first round, the whole interview will be 3 rounds. Interviewer would tell you some background of the company and position. You also have to answer a few behavior questions.