AXA Advisors Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AXA Advisors Interview Questions

Updated Feb 21, 2017

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Houston, TX).

Interview

In the first interview it was very short and it was a background of the company and of the person interviewing me (which ended up being my manager and mentor) there was a background check. The second interview was more detailed and about the career itself as well as all the benefits. they do a seminar now which i have heard very positive things about. and the third interview we went over more details and the job was offered to me.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

Four part interview process, first interview was just to get to know me. Second interview went over the role of a financial advisor. Third interview was more in depth. Fourth interview went over salary and pay.

Financial Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Fort Worth, TX) in November 2013.

Interview

3 interviews, very in depth interviews. They give you the opportunity to talk to current advisors and ask a lot of questions. AXA's interview process gives a lot of insight on the career and is a good time to learn more about the career and more about the candidate.

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

4 interview process. 1st. get to know you. 2nd. benefits, training, on-boarding. 3rd. meet with team members. 4th. final w/ Sr. VP. Best part was meeting with the other team members, both new and experienced. I also like that the leadership also was working with a client base so I was able to see myself working with them to serve clients.

Financial Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Edison, NJ) in April 2015.

Interview

Very easy. The Managers want to know you and let you know that this is a tough business. They want to see if you fit into the industry and if you're likeable, because working in a services industry, being likeable is a huge plus. Be sure to ask any questions you have because you having no pay other than commissions and around 600 dollars every two weeks for only two weeks can make people nervous.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate that if I pay for and pass my insurance licenses, that I can get my Series 7 and 66 paid for. We didn't really talk about pay because management was always deflecting their answer on the subject, which was my mistake. I should've been more pressing. I was very confused with how I was going to get paid, and it wasn't until a couple months in that I realized this was a commission job and would only get around 1,200 dollars in total pay during the pre-contract period.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

Very Quick. First started with a phone interview and then two in person follow up interviews. The interviewer informed me of the world of financial planning and every person I encountered thereafter was very welcoming. Most of the conversation during the interview process, I had this feeling that the interviewer was subtly figuring out my personality. It came easy to answer these questions since I was already a finance graduate and so nothing seemed out of place.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Raleigh, NC) in April 2016.

Interview

The interviewer began the interview by briefly going into the history of AXA, what they stand for, and what their branch focuses on. Afterwards we went over my resume, asking questions about past experience and to explain the roles that I had.

Interview Questions

• Since this job requires one to build up ones own clientele, he asked what type of clients I would like to focus my resources on and how I would convince them to allow AXA to be their financial advisors.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Melville, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Melville, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

3 interviews, all three with the same people, a partner in the company and the person who you'd be working under. They don't tell you until the third interview, but you will need to develop your own client base. They ask you to bring in a list of 300 possible people and want a success rate of 10% of those individuals being your clients.

Interview Questions

• Didn't really ask questions, just explained what the company was about, and the responsibilities once hired.   Answer Question

Financial Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cranberry, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Cranberry, PA) in July 2016.

Interview

The first interview was a phone interview. I talked to a manager at the firm. He wanted to know why I was interested in the profession and what kind of related experience I had to contribute to the company.

Financial Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (New York, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

I have got a short phone call from HR. He asked few behavior questions like where do I live and what am I doing right now. The HR sent an email to inform me in advance one day before. HR is very nice. Nothing else.