AXA Advisors Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor

AXA Advisors Interview Questions in New York City, NY

Updated Feb 21, 2017

2.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

Quick phone interview, just asked about myself and gave a brief explanation of the role. Set up a second interview in their office in NY for the next week. Once again, it was just basic questions about if I was a fit for the position.

Financial Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

The first interview wasn't necessarily laid back but more of a conversation to get to know each other and understand if it is a job you would like to get into as well as showing the employer you would be up to it as well. Waiting for future interviews to come soon.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Edison, NJ) in October 2016.

Interview

You need to apply online first and then get picked for the first round, the whole interview will be 3 rounds. Interviewer would tell you some background of the company and position. You also have to answer a few behavior questions.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (New York, NY).

Interview

Had one interview. Sat down and it went great. They were welcoming and did most of the talking. Gave you all the information needed to begin a career at AXA

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

Initially had a 10 minute phone call with a hiring manager, just basic conversation. He then invited me to sit down for an in person interview. Was invited back for another round, but declined because I lost interest in the position. You will make no money for the first few months while you study for exams, then you must pay for those exams out of pocket, all in order to work full commission and cold call your life away.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview usually lasts about an hour or so. The people you meet with are very personable and great conversationalists; looking for people like them to hire. The interview's are all formal attire, but the atmosphere is very laid back. Not too many questions being asked, but just trying to see how well you can hold a conversation.

Anonymous Employee in Melville, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Melville, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

3 interviews, all three with the same people, a partner in the company and the person who you'd be working under. They don't tell you until the third interview, but you will need to develop your own client base. They ask you to bring in a list of 300 possible people and want a success rate of 10% of those individuals being your clients.

Interview Questions

• Didn't really ask questions, just explained what the company was about, and the responsibilities once hired.   Answer Question

Android Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (New York, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview process was really great! I was invited for an on site interview and 3 HR guys interviewed me. They were all very nice and asked appropriate questions and were very cordial. The interview itself lasted only about 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to to provide details regarding my resume and to tell them something that isn't on my resume that I would like to share with them.   1 Answer

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (New York, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

Group interview. Mainly behavioral questions were asked. Felt like more of a conversational interview. The interviewer made you feel comfortable. Make sure you know how to answer behavioral questions before an interview. Bring copies of resumes, of course.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.
      How did you hear about this position?
      What do you know about AXA?
      Answer Question

Financial Planner Interview

Application

Interview

I have got a short phone call from HR. He asked few behavior questions like where do I live and what am I doing right now. The HR sent an email to inform me in advance one day before. HR is very nice. Nothing else.