AXA Advisors Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 18, 2017

2.2

133 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Jersey City, NJ) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied through my school career portal and finally got an interview after just a few days. Then I got a chance to come in the office to have a talk with a VP. The interview process was not so bad, just normal.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (New York, NY) in September 2017.

Interview

You are first given a brief phone screen that ends with a description of day-to-day and role. You are then scheduled for an in-person interview and is given a short tour of the office.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodbridge, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Woodbridge, NJ) in August 2017.

Interview

Very straightforward. I went in to speak with the person in charge, and I was practically told immediately that I have the position. It was very easy to treat the interview like a regular conversation because they don't make themselves seem superior just because of their positions.

Financial Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (New York, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

5 interns were interviewed together by a senior financial consultant. The interview questions were pretty simple such as why chose Axa advisors. I received the phone screening 1 week before the group interview. The whole process was smooth and easy.

Financial Advisor Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (New York, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

1 Phone Interview
    2 In-Person Interviews
    1 Final Round Interview with senior-level person
    (Will definitely vary depending on what team is hiring)
    Overall the interview process is designed to inform you about the role and manage your expectations about the challenges this career path involves.

Interview Questions

• Revolved around why financial advising and a business plan deliverable   1 Answer

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (New York, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

Very easy. The issue is the fact that 99% of everything done is sales because they do not actually care about their client's money. So you go unchecked and work on your own because chances are you'll know more about researching than the advisor your working with. Same goes for actually getting the position.

Interview Questions

• So, you can research mutual funds?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (New York, NY) in July 2017.

Interview

The interviewer was really nice, very polite I would say. I he briefly described me what I would be doing which turned out to be something that I would not want to do. I was looking for someone that would potentially sponsor me after a year but they do not sponsor anymore. Thus if you are looking to be sponsored for H1B in a year, do not bother to apply here. If you are a resident or citizen, i think you can get a job quite easily.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (New York, NY) in July 2017.

Interview

Approached through LinkedIn. Called for interview. Sat down with manager and had general interview. Beautiful office and very professional interview. Difficult interview, but it gradually became more personable and more relaxed

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (New York, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

Easy apply online, they always on indeed which is why the turnover rate is so high. The entire job offer is a huge waste of time. This is the worst job interview I had ever experienced in my damn life. (only my New York life interview was more of a waste of time than this).

Don't waste your time like I did. All scam you are paid by commission only. no base salary even tho it said you get a monthly salary of 2K.

first of all you pay for your exams ( at least NYI pays for your test) . Also you pay to be there NOT get paid. its $700 to be at your NYC cubicle a month. also you have to buy their crappy laptop.

This is coming from someone who has her damn time wasted and hit on by the perverted interviewer. actually the guy at the front desk was more perverted.

Interview Questions

• nothing i was asked about my hair and what shampoo i used   1 Answer

Financial Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (New York, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

They contacted me via telephone, and asked to meet that same week. Went to the first interview and it was very cordial. There were two consultants in the interview that explained how AXA works and how one can succeed in the business. As they do so, the candidate is invited to ask questions about the position, the company, etc.

Interview Questions

• Some questions about personal background, and offer you to ask questions after they have explained their work strategy.   Answer Question