AXA Advisors Interview Questions in New York, NY | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 14, 2017

2.2

102 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (New York, NY) in July 2017.

Interview

The interviewer was really nice, very polite I would say. I he briefly described me what I would be doing which turned out to be something that I would not want to do. I was looking for someone that would potentially sponsor me after a year but they do not sponsor anymore. Thus if you are looking to be sponsored for H1B in a year, do not bother to apply here. If you are a resident or citizen, i think you can get a job quite easily.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (New York, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

Easy apply online, they always on indeed which is why the turnover rate is so high. The entire job offer is a huge waste of time. This is the worst job interview I had ever experienced in my damn life. (only my New York life interview was more of a waste of time than this).

Don't waste your time like I did. All scam you are paid by commission only. no base salary even tho it said you get a monthly salary of 2K.

first of all you pay for your exams ( at least NYI pays for your test) . Also you pay to be there NOT get paid. its $700 to be at your NYC cubicle a month. also you have to buy their crappy laptop.

This is coming from someone who has her damn time wasted and hit on by the perverted interviewer. actually the guy at the front desk was more perverted.

Interview Questions

• nothing i was asked about my hair and what shampoo i used   1 Answer

Financial Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (New York, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

They contacted me via telephone, and asked to meet that same week. Went to the first interview and it was very cordial. There were two consultants in the interview that explained how AXA works and how one can succeed in the business. As they do so, the candidate is invited to ask questions about the position, the company, etc.

Interview Questions

• Some questions about personal background, and offer you to ask questions after they have explained their work strategy.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (New York, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

Went through phone screening interviews, and was asked to come into the office for an interview. Throughout the phone interviews, I was told that this position was not just a job to try for fun, but to be taken seriously and strive. Then for the face-to-face interview, I was asked to prepare a business/marketing plan about the clients that I would reach out to.

Interview Questions

• Asked me to present them with a business/marketing plan   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (New York, NY).

Interview

The hiring process is quite lengthy and literally takes months at best. There are multiple interviews with hiring manager and testing for the series 7 as well as 63/65 and 66. If you are willing to pay for all your licensure completely out of pocket up front with the hopes of getting an offer to contract, this is for you.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with No as the the answer to your pitch?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (New York, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

They just talked about what the job entailed, did not really ask me much about myself, it was strictly them selling me on AXA rather than me selling them on myself.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (New York, NY).

Interview

The hiring process is pretty simple. I was contacted after meeting someone from AXA at my school's career fair. I was called in for an in person interview at their office and they basically described the company and what working there would look like. They didn't ask too much about myself, rather they wanted you to know more about them and if this was something you could see yourself doing. Overall, I think that the interview was pretty laid back and not something you need to worry too much about, its very comfortable.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

Quick phone interview, just asked about myself and gave a brief explanation of the role. Set up a second interview in their office in NY for the next week. Once again, it was just basic questions about if I was a fit for the position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

The first interview wasn't necessarily laid back but more of a conversation to get to know each other and understand if it is a job you would like to get into as well as showing the employer you would be up to it as well. Waiting for future interviews to come soon.

Financial Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

They want you to develop a specific business plan and approach to a target customer base. You must present this in a clear and concise manner. Its all about efficiency

Interview Questions

• How would you get an interview with someone whom doesn't need/want a job?   Answer Question