AXA Advisors Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AXA Advisors Sales Interview Questions

2.0

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Station, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (College Station, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview process moved relatively quickly. The first interview was mainly a chance for the employer and applicant to get to know one another. I received an offer for a second interview, however I respectfully declined this offer as I am keeping my options open, not ready to commit to something quite yet. Overall, the first interview went very well and I felt comfortable speaking with the recruiter that had come to my University. This company does a good job at recruiting students right out of college.

Interview Questions

• Why sales?
    What are you looking for in a company?
    Etc.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for AXA Advisors

Sales Interview

Interview

Standard first interview. The interviewer seemed to do most of the talking and introduced the company and the position. It seemed as if he was interested in getting the right person. While I learned more about the position, I realized I was not interested in it. Nevertheless, the interviewer was very friendly.

Sales Interview

Interview

Went to the first interview when AXA came to our college fair to recruit. The people were incredibly nice and friendly and honest about the position -- that is, that sales is not for everyone. They told me what they expected (entrepreneurship, social skills, ability to make small talk, build relationships, etc.) and I realized sales was not the field I was interested in.

Interview Questions

• First interview -- they didn't provide questions. Rather, the interview was a get-to-know-you and the interviewer provided information about the company.   Answer Question