AXA Analyste Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AXA Analyste Interview Questions

Updated Nov 17, 2016

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AXA (New York, NY) in December 2015.

Interview

Interviewed for asset management division. Didnt ask me any questions about myself just talked at me about the job. Set up a second interview after that for them to tell me about benefits and pay. Third interview was just the offer.

Interview Questions

• Talked through resume briefly   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for AXA

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AXA (Pune (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

Four rounds of interview.
    First Round was HR interview where questions regarding bonds, mutual fund and background check was done. Second Round- Managerial Round where questions regarding excel and capital market were asked. Third Round- Technical Round where excel test and capital market questions.
    Fourth Round- Managerial Round

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AXA (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Applied online through a third-party website. Then phone interview with two of the managers in London. The questions were quite general, on my motivations, academic background etc. Also had to give my views on some recent corporate news. Finally had an interview with HR in Paris before being sent over to London. The whole process took about a week.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AXA (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2008.

Interview

Initially received the phone call,after some days followed by a quick phone interview. were cumbersome process and the HR followed it up by themselves on all the things

Negotiation

Not so good and did not work out well

Analyst Interview

Interview

Three interviews. one with HR, one with the head of the team and then with people from the team. Questions were related to the personnality, but also some questions about finance. There were also people from other teams.

Analyste Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

(Translated from English)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 9+ months. I interviewed at AXA (Paris (France)) in January 2011.

Interview

Transfert de poste à hq

Interview Questions

• Quel a été votre plus grosse erreur dans une décision d'investissement ?   Answer Question