AXA Customer Service Advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 19, 2017

2.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AXA (Birmingham, England (UK)) in June 2017.

Interview

Relaxing atmosphere. I was 15 minutes early so I sat in the waiting room. I was told I was being interviewed by one lady, when I got there it was two persons so made me extra nervous. I was seated close to them and we all had a glass of water to drink. I was told if I was nervous to just relax. The interviewer said the second person was there to make notes on what we talked about. The interview went by fast, we talked through some questions then I was told there is a second part so its time to do that. I had to do a fake phone call as if I was an advisor and a customer had an accident and was making a claims call. The call was actually my interviewer in another room. I did the call and they came back in for the third part. The third part was writing a complaints letter to a manager about some furniture I bought. I was given ten minutes to do it while they left the room again. After that they took copies of my documents and asked me if I had any questions. I asked my questions and was told I would be emailed in a few weeks. I received a phone call a week later and accepted the offer. Now waiting for my contract to come in the mail.

Interview Questions

• Please name a time you went above and exceeded a customers expectations   1 Answer
  • Tell me about yourself   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for AXA

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AXA (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2008.

Interview

full politics

Interview Questions

• there were no questions asked   1 Answer

Negotiation

very bad and the company does not pay good