AXA Equitable Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at AXA Equitable

2.5

Contract Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AXA Equitable (Syracuse, NY) in November 2018.

Interview

through a placement service for a temp job, who recruited me via linkedin, Skype interviews during my lunch, two back to back ones with current other contractor on their site, which shows me that they are trusting and able to delegate, 2d interview was for me to showcase my samples

Interview Questions

• What types of writing have you done?   1 Answer

Wealth Management Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at AXA Equitable in May 2014.

Interview

Simple process. Will get a call from HR and then interview with team manager and HR business partner. Basic behavioral interview questions as well as some simple questions regarding your understanding of insurance products (not in detail).

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AXA Equitable (New York, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

Met the hiring manager at their office. I had a friendly conversation with the hiring manager about the position, its needs, and how my skills fit the needs of the position. The manager asked about my Excel experience and about my analytical skills. I illustrated those skills with stories about using Excel to solve business problems in my previous career.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe your skill level with Excel?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AXA Equitable (New York, NY).

Interview

THE WORST EXPERIENCE I'VE EVER HAD. Was called in from California for a final interview after a series of phone interviews. Spoke with hiring manager for 30-40 minutes, at which point I was told I was a phenomenal candidate and they would surely be extending me an offer for that coming summer. I left HQ and within five minutes received a phone call asking me to return upstairs, which I did. Upon returning, I was greeted by the senior Advisor in HQ, who then extended me a verbal offer of employment for that coming summer, which I said I would gladly accept, and explained how excited he was to have me on board, that I would be hearing from HR soon, etc. Here is the good part: I NEVER HEARD BACK FROM AXA. I sent a series of emails to everyone I spoke to, left a voicemail on both the hiring manager and senior advisor's direct office lines (they gave me their business cards) and sent hand written notes to three different people. I never heard back from anyone. This was by far the most confusing and disappointing interview experience I have ever had. I now work at BlackRock, and would recommend anyone steer clear of AXA.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at AXA Equitable (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in June 2012.

Interview

The interview process was straight-forward. Meet with the Managing Partner of that branch and was hired for the intern position. Since I knew someone that works for the company, it was fairly easy to get this opportunity. Had a one on one interview, with a couple of questions, but for the most part, he just wanted to get to know me.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to get into finance?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AXA Equitable.

Interview

3 different rounds with multiple individuals. Team appears to be very cohesive with a strong sense of team environment. It is important to know your resume as team members thoroughly review and ask questions very specific to contents on resume.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at AXA Equitable (New York, NY).

Interview

Pretty straight forward interview. They asked me why I wanted to work there, why I was interested in working in sales, describe your biggest weakness and describe a situation when you were a leader.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation especially since you cannot start selling until you have the necessary financial licenses.

Branch Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AXA Equitable (Nashville, TN).

Interview

Casual interview process with Branch Manager. They are good recruiters. Not much interaction with home office HR folks till later in process. They want to get past income information to base offer.

Interview Questions

• What P&L management experience do you have? Describe management experiences from your past where you drove profitability?   Answer Question

Case Manager Interview

Interview

Panel interview with 2 people, one being the hiring manager

Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at AXA Equitable (Charlotte, NC) in September 2012.

Interview

It was smooth, not to extreme

Interview Questions

• When was a time you didnt complete a task on time and why?   Answer Question