AXA Equitable Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AXA Equitable Interview Questions

2.6

Senior IT Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AXA Equitable (Syracuse, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

Very professional. The interview was conducted via video which included participants from the New Jersey office. This included the management team, principal stakeholder and the hiring manager. I felt very comfortable and was happy that they were all present at the same time.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this position?   1 Answer

Entry Level Actuarial Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AXA Equitable (Jersey City, NJ).

Interview

I had three one on one interviews and a group lunch. The entire process took one day. After my interview ended I sent out my thank you notes and never heard from anyone at the company. It would have been nice for someone to reach out to me letting me know I wasn't right for the job.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AXA Equitable (Charlotte, NC) in March 2016.

Interview

I completed the application online and was contacted by a recruiter about a week later. The contact from the initial recruiter was like a prescreen. I was contacted about a week later for an actual phone interview with a different person. I was contacted about a week after that to schedule an in person interview onsite. I interviewed with the call center director and a trainer.They said that they would contact me within 3 weeks to let me know if I got the job. I was actually contacted 2 days later with a more than reasonable job offer

Interview Questions

• Are you available to work between the hours of 8am and 7pm   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I interviewed at AXA Equitable in March 2016.

Interview

I applied online for the role at the Jersey City, NJ location. I was contacted within 2 days for a phone interview. The phone interview asked very basic questions and basically explained the role in detail. I received a call the following week that my profile was sourced for a position in Syracuse, NY.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AXA Equitable.

Interview

3 different rounds with multiple individuals. Team appears to be very cohesive with a strong sense of team environment. It is important to know your resume as team members thoroughly review and ask questions very specific to contents on resume.

Management Rotation Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AXA Equitable (New York, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview process is intense. I applied through on campus recruiting. They will have someone do a phone interview with you and talk about your resume and experiences. The second interview is on campus and they will ask for more in depth about your experiences. They also ask some behavioral questions. They will contact you in about 4 weeks if you are qualified for the third round of interview so be patience!

Interview Questions

• When is a time that you showed initiative? Tell us about a time you influenced someone.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AXA Equitable (New York, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

Was interviewed at the AXA offices on 6th ave in New York for the post of business analyst. The experience was good. Very professional environment and good down to earth interviewers - were nice and behaved in a professional manner. It started on time - lasted for about an hour and they gave me chance for follow-up questions. I was heard and they listened to me.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were from my past projects and they also asked several questions for team building and working with teams.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AXA Equitable (New York, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

Met the hiring manager at their office. I had a friendly conversation with the hiring manager about the position, its needs, and how my skills fit the needs of the position. The manager asked about my Excel experience and about my analytical skills. I illustrated those skills with stories about using Excel to solve business problems in my previous career.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe your skill level with Excel?   1 Answer

Financial Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AXA Equitable (New York, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

Pretty easy interview process. I went in for three separate interviews. First one was just background info on the company and if it was the right fit for me. The second interview was about compensation plan and they have you fill out a business model. Last interview we continued our talk on compensation and the timeline of employment. They offered me the position.

Mid Management - Operations Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at AXA Equitable.

Interview

The HR was unprofessional - the HR professional randomly called for the first phone interview without really setting up the phone interview. The onsite interview was easy but, it has been 4 weeks and I have not heard back yet even after following up with the interviewing team, so I guess I did not make it. I would have expected some more professionalism from a company like Axa interviewing candidates for a mid management position.