AXA Equitable Interview Questions in Jersey City, NJ | Glassdoor

2.8

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Entry Level Actuarial Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AXA Equitable (Jersey City, NJ).

Interview

I had three one on one interviews and a group lunch. The entire process took one day. After my interview ended I sent out my thank you notes and never heard from anyone at the company. It would have been nice for someone to reach out to me letting me know I wasn't right for the job.

Senior Manager Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at AXA Equitable (Jersey City, NJ) in December 2013.

Interview

Great process found it on LinkedIn the recruiter actually responded to an Inmail to follow up my application. The recruiter works for AXA. I sent my resume to the line manager. It was a busy time of year the manager got back to me about with an email. I called him we set an appointment up for 3 days later, post interview I took a 10 minute personality test online. Casual but informative interview, they appreciated my skill set and level of experience. Looking for skills but also a cultural fit as well. They did not want to hire a difficult personality and I do not want to work with people like that myself. Two interviews in person, a call about one week later with an offer of interest, then dealing with the HR processes over email and the phone. I was on board about 5 weeks after the initial phone call to set up the first interview appointment.

Interview Questions

• No curve balls. They asked if I could return later in the same week if necessary to meet one other person.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They had a set target salary for this position it was in market range with a bonus structure no room to negotiate but they do spot bonuses nice perk!

Product Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at AXA Equitable (Jersey City, NJ).

Interview

Had one phone interview followed by an in person interview at their office. Met with five men who worked at the sales desk and was asked questions by each of them over a 30 minute period.

Interview Questions

• "Explain how you would sell any item of your choice to a customer."   Answer Question

Security Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AXA Equitable (Jersey City, NJ) in July 2010.

Interview

Applied for the position online. Received email for a phone interview. Person called me and asked me a few questions regarding my past work experience. She was from Human Resources. She said that she would forward my resume/answers to the Hiring Manager and would let me know if they wanted to proceed with another interview. 3 days later, I received an general email stating that the position was filled.