AXA Financial Advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 2, 2017

2.3

58 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Financial Advisor Interview

Interview

Three different interviews took place. All of them were mostly just describing the position and trying to up sell the position to me. Ask some questions about why you're interested in working there, nothing out of the ordinary.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for AXA

Financial Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AXA.

Interview

The interviewer brought me in for multiple interviews and asked me the exact same questions as if it was the first interview. I did not pursue further after 3 interviews.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AXA (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied through my school's online job board. I was contacted by an senior associate over the phone shortly after. After two phone interviews I came into the office for an in person interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AXA (New York, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied online.Basically, this is a sales position. You may need to go door to sell their product. The guy that interviewed me was really nice. And the interview was in a causal manner.

Anonymous Employee in Woodbury, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AXA (Woodbury, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

Two persons interviewed me, one is recruiter and another is Vice President. I love the atmosphere which makes you feel very comfortable. The recruiter told me that there are total three interviews, the first one in today is just to see "if I like you and you like me". The second will relates to more professional knowledge. The third one is to talk about benefits and salary.

Interview Questions

• What do you expect from our company?
      How much you know about AXA?
      Tell me about yourself.
      Do you want to stay in financial advisor or higher?(career growth room)
      What's your ideal salary?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AXA (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Very easy application process. Applied online using only a resume. Got a call around a week later to set up a phone interview. After that had an in-person interview in their office. People were very friendly and enthusiastic about the company.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AXA (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

Finish the questionnaire & 3-min video. HQ side and Brach system.
    I chose Hedging Manager, which is in the risk department.
    Currently, they will not give sponsorship for the international student

Anonymous Employee in Woodbury, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AXA (Woodbury, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

It was as three part interview. There wasn't much questioning. It was more of them telling you about the process of getting licensed. It takes at least a few months to get licensed. Then you need to sell business before you officially get contracted. It takes a while.

Interview Questions

• There was not that many "interview" questions. There was lot of talking and me asking questions about the process.   Answer Question

Financial Advisor Interview

Application

The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at AXA.

Interview

Very straight forward and easy to interact with the interviewer. Was very impressed by their culture and what they wanted to hear from the interviewer. If you want to be a financial advisor they definitely want to help you progress. I was surprised at how much they want to help you continue to grow in your career.

Financial Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at AXA in November 2016.

Interview

Recruiters were very kind and informative. They were helpful throughout the whole process and guided me in the right direction. They told me what I should expect from the job. In addition, they explained how there was a lot of room for growth up the ladder in the company.