AXA Financial Advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AXA Financial Advisor Interview Questions

Updated Mar 1, 2017

2.4

Anonymous Employee in Woodbury, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AXA (Woodbury, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

Two persons interviewed me, one is recruiter and another is Vice President. I love the atmosphere which makes you feel very comfortable. The recruiter told me that there are total three interviews, the first one in today is just to see "if I like you and you like me". The second will relates to more professional knowledge. The third one is to talk about benefits and salary.

Interview Questions

• What do you expect from our company?
    How much you know about AXA?
    Tell me about yourself.
    Do you want to stay in financial advisor or higher?(career growth room)
    What's your ideal salary?
    Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for AXA

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AXA (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Very easy application process. Applied online using only a resume. Got a call around a week later to set up a phone interview. After that had an in-person interview in their office. People were very friendly and enthusiastic about the company.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AXA (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

Finish the questionnaire & 3-min video. HQ side and Brach system.
    I chose Hedging Manager, which is in the risk department.
    Currently, they will not give sponsorship for the international student

Financial Advisor Interview

Application

The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at AXA.

Interview

Very straight forward and easy to interact with the interviewer. Was very impressed by their culture and what they wanted to hear from the interviewer. If you want to be a financial advisor they definitely want to help you progress. I was surprised at how much they want to help you continue to grow in your career.

Financial Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at AXA in November 2016.

Interview

Recruiters were very kind and informative. They were helpful throughout the whole process and guided me in the right direction. They told me what I should expect from the job. In addition, they explained how there was a lot of room for growth up the ladder in the company.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AXA (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

Was about 3 weeks long but I found that it was the most comfortable interview I've ever endured. I received a offer and right after I did finally researched the company. Not reall seeing anything positive on the internet which is disappointing.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at AXA (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

It started with a phone interview and then an in-person interview. After that, they asked for me to create a marketing strategy for how I would build my own client base.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AXA (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

Applied online and got a call from a recruiter few days later to schedule for an interview. I first did an interview in person and after that I did a business plan and got hired.

Financial Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AXA in June 2016.

Interview

Initial phone call with vice president of the region you will work in. Basic get to know you questions with a chance to ask questions at the end. Pretty standard first interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morristown, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AXA (Morristown, NJ) in May 2016.

Interview

Applied through university and heard back via email within 1 or 2 days. Went into the office for a first round interview with a Vice President. Didn't ask much about my experience, just described the business and what I would be doing/what they do.