AXA Financial Advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 16, 2017

2.3

62 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at AXA (Portland, OR).

Interview

It was a 3-4 part interview, covering all facets of employment at AXA, culminating in a PowerPoint presentation on my natural market as an advisor. The first two interviews were introductory and informational, but the third was a real skill test and presentation, and is used to separate people who really want the position.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for AXA

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AXA (Dallas, TX) in November 2017.

Interview

One brief 10-minute phone interview just breaking the ice led to a second interview in person at the office. That interview lasted about an hour and was very informative and interrogatory.

Interview Questions

• Why would I be a good fit for this position?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at AXA (New York, NY) in November 2017.

Interview

Awesome and chill experience, met cool people, and got to have a good conversation with the man about the company and what they offer. I dont believe anyone should have trouble with this interview.

Financial Advisor Interview

Interview

Three different interviews took place. All of them were mostly just describing the position and trying to up sell the position to me. Ask some questions about why you're interested in working there, nothing out of the ordinary.

Financial Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AXA.

Interview

The interviewer brought me in for multiple interviews and asked me the exact same questions as if it was the first interview. I did not pursue further after 3 interviews.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AXA (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied through my school's online job board. I was contacted by an senior associate over the phone shortly after. After two phone interviews I came into the office for an in person interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AXA (New York, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied online.Basically, this is a sales position. You may need to go door to sell their product. The guy that interviewed me was really nice. And the interview was in a causal manner.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at AXA (Boston, MA) in March 2017.

Interview

Sent in resume, and they contacted me almost immediately. I went for an interview within a few days. I met with a manager, then with a branch manager, as well, and they were flattering and encouraging. However, the job is not quite a job at first, and this came as a surprise to me. Their model encourages non-traditional finance people, and values networking and soft skills, with a chance to learn the financial aspect on the job. The hard thing is that it is hard to get started if you do not have another source of income while you are studying for exams, then building a network of potential customers. I think there could be great potential, but I went home at first wondering if it was a scam--that's how different it felt.

Interview Questions

• Are you involved in community organizations?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Woodbury, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AXA (Woodbury, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

Two persons interviewed me, one is recruiter and another is Vice President. I love the atmosphere which makes you feel very comfortable. The recruiter told me that there are total three interviews, the first one in today is just to see "if I like you and you like me". The second will relates to more professional knowledge. The third one is to talk about benefits and salary.

Interview Questions

• What do you expect from our company?
      How much you know about AXA?
      Tell me about yourself.
      Do you want to stay in financial advisor or higher?(career growth room)
      What's your ideal salary?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AXA (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Very easy application process. Applied online using only a resume. Got a call around a week later to set up a phone interview. After that had an in-person interview in their office. People were very friendly and enthusiastic about the company.