AXA Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at AXA Group

2.6

Financial Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AXA Group (Chicago, IL) in February 2020.

Interview

Extremely direct and timely, made me feel like a valued member of the team, even at the interview process. I very much felt at home at a potential company that I was simply applying to. This feeling was prior to any serious consideration.

Interview Questions

• What course during your undergraduate degree was most beneficial?   Answer Question

Financial Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AXA Group in February 2020.

Interview

Held a first and second round phone interview with AXA. Was then asked in-second round to develop a personal marketing strategy and as to how I would add value to the firm as a new financial advisor in training.

Interview Questions

• Develop a personal marketing strategy   1 Answer

Talent Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at AXA Group (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Interview was coordinated through staffing firm and process moved quickly, skipped phone interview and invited me on-site right away. Interviewed with hiring manager only. Interview was not very structured, which I found somewhat awkward/off-putting. The first thing the interviewer said was, "So, I guess you have some questions for me." Aside from that I was asked a few closed questions about my background ("Have you done X? Have you done Y?") and then I had the opportunity to ask more questions. Overall the interviewer did not seem particularly concerned with learning about me or understanding my qualifications.

Financial Advisor Interview

Interview

Very basic interview. Very comprehensive training program which is necessary before starting. Has base salary in addition to commission. If you do not want to take tests to sell stock and insurance don’t interview. Classes and training is required but the exam is hard and not worth it if you are not committed.

Financial Services Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AXA Group (New York, NY).

Interview

It was a three-step interview. The initial interview was very quick and informational with the hiring manager, the second was also informational with the same hiring manager and the VP, and the third interview was with the same hiring manager and VP. Each interview lasted less than 30 minutes. Very easy questions.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AXA Group.

Interview

One phone interview and one in-person interview. Very chill. The purpose of the interviews were mainly to give you as much information about the job as possible. Didn't ask a lot of questions.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AXA Group.

Interview

Short and easy interview phone for 20 or 30 minutes. Less than a month later I had an in-person interview of mostly behavioral some technical questions. Overall an easy experience.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume and what is your opinion on the markets?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AXA Group (New York, NY) in November 2019.

Interview

First I applied, and exchanged some emails with one of the recruiters. He then scheduled a phone interview for 2 months later. When I finally got the call he asked me if I required sponsorship in the future, I said yes (as was indicated on my application), and then he hung up.

Financial Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AXA Group.

Interview

It was a phone interview talking about what I want out of the position. Them talking about the position and what they stand for, talking about what extra things you have to do in order to start working such as estimates on licensing tests.

Wealth Management Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AXA Group (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2019.

Interview

Very straight forward, the hiring manager wanted to get to know you and your background. Was adamant that you know about the industry and the pay-scale behind it, while also letting you know about how difficult, yet achievable, it is to begin this type of career.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join this type of industry?   1 Answer
    • Are you financially able to offset the costs endured in the beginning stages of this career?   Answer Question
    • Do your parents support this career choice?   Answer Question