AXA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AXA Interview Questions

Updated Dec 7, 2017

2.6

Financial Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AXA.

Interview

The interviewer brought me in for multiple interviews and asked me the exact same questions as if it was the first interview. I did not pursue further after 3 interviews.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AXA (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied through my school's online job board. I was contacted by an senior associate over the phone shortly after. After two phone interviews I came into the office for an in person interview.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AXA (New York, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

I just applied online and within few days I was called for an interview.

I prepared myself to answer a bunch of questions, but to my surprise, I was the only one who asked questions. I was just asked

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AXA (New York, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied online.Basically, this is a sales position. You may need to go door to sell their product. The guy that interviewed me was really nice. And the interview was in a causal manner.

Financial Advisor Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AXA (Portland, OR) in April 2017.

Interview

I was contacted for a phone interview in order to screen me for a potential in-person interview. The phone interview was simple and straight-forward. At the in-person interview, the interviewer was friendly, and conversational. It's the type of job that requires you to be a people-person, so it was good that we got along well. The interviewer was impressed that I had researched the company. Overall, I had a positive experience. I was offered a second interview, but this didn't seem like the right fit for me.

Interview Questions

• How would you build your client base?   1 Answer

Financial Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AXA (Austin, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

4 interviews, 2 on the phone, 2 in person. They are very accomodating an overall they are trying to gauge your personality for the industry, and asking you basic behavioral questions.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at AXA (Boston, MA) in March 2017.

Interview

Sent in resume, and they contacted me almost immediately. I went for an interview within a few days. I met with a manager, then with a branch manager, as well, and they were flattering and encouraging. However, the job is not quite a job at first, and this came as a surprise to me. Their model encourages non-traditional finance people, and values networking and soft skills, with a chance to learn the financial aspect on the job. The hard thing is that it is hard to get started if you do not have another source of income while you are studying for exams, then building a network of potential customers. I think there could be great potential, but I went home at first wondering if it was a scam--that's how different it felt.

Interview Questions

• Are you involved in community organizations?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Woodbury, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AXA (Woodbury, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

Two persons interviewed me, one is recruiter and another is Vice President. I love the atmosphere which makes you feel very comfortable. The recruiter told me that there are total three interviews, the first one in today is just to see "if I like you and you like me". The second will relates to more professional knowledge. The third one is to talk about benefits and salary.

Interview Questions

• What do you expect from our company?
      How much you know about AXA?
      Tell me about yourself.
      Do you want to stay in financial advisor or higher?(career growth room)
      What's your ideal salary?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at AXA (Jersey City, NJ) in February 2017.

Interview

Phone Interview, there was I think 4 people I talked to all at once. Everyone was really nice. I choked up on one part but other than that it went pretty well!

Wealth Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AXA (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

One long behavioral interview. A few technical questions sprinkled in but overall just to see if you will work well with groups and individually. Most of the questions will be first tailored to your resume and then towards what they are looking for in a candidate.