AXA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AXA Interview Questions

Updated Apr 13, 2017

2.6

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AXA (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

Applied online and got a call from a recruiter few days later to schedule for an interview. I first did an interview in person and after that I did a business plan and got hired.

Financial Professional Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AXA.

Interview

One or two basic questions asked. Otherwise, it was solely about the company description. Maximum time was spent on giving the presentation about the company and the job responsibilities. The interview process was very relaxed and I was the only one giving the interview that day.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about AXA?
      Do you know about the job? How will you go about it? Do you have a large network?

Financial Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AXA in June 2016.

Interview

Initial phone call with vice president of the region you will work in. Basic get to know you questions with a chance to ask questions at the end. Pretty standard first interview.

Manager, Policy Forms and Compliance Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AXA.

Interview

Spoke with HR representative for approx 30 mins and received positive feedback. Seemed genuinely interested in moving me ahead in the process. Advised that if I did not hear back from the hiring manager within 2 days that I should call back. Did not hear from hiring manager so I reached out several times with no return call or any other notification that they were no longer interested.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morristown, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AXA (Morristown, NJ) in May 2016.

Interview

Applied through university and heard back via email within 1 or 2 days. Went into the office for a first round interview with a Vice President. Didn't ask much about my experience, just described the business and what I would be doing/what they do.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AXA (Philadelphia, PA) in April 2016.

Interview

On my fourth interview. First was a phone call, second was a webinar, and third was meeting hiring manager. The first interview he basically told me about the job and asked if I was interested. The second was another just learning about the job. Frankly the whole process is them trying to tell me about financial advising and why I should do it.

Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

I only went to the phone interview. He called right on time which was nice. He had a very heavy accent so hard to understand him. He also didn't read my resume as he thought I was in school full time and kept asking how I was planning on working while in school.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AXA (Dallas, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

I job shadowed the Regional Vice President in Dallas. We spent several hours together and talked about the position. The VP took time to look over resume prior to meeting and was professional the whole time and quite knowledgeable. I had the opportunity to watch the VP work with a client and actively listen to the client's needs. Afterward, I talked with a junior financial advisor. He seemed genuinely happy with his job. I later spent time with the vp and he shared an article and video, which I provided feedback about.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about our company?

What did you learn from me assisting a client?

What intrigued you about the position?

He also provided an article and video to watch/look over and asked for feedback.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AXA (Phoenix, AZ) in February 2016.

Interview

It mostly consisted of basic interview questions. Getting to know me and my personality. Understanding why I wish to work for the company itself. What I would bring to the table if I were hired. Where I came from and what background I have in terms of finance and life insurance

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for AXA   1 Answer

I have not declined. Still in process.

Visual Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AXA (Jersey City, NJ) in February 2016.

Interview

1. I was introduced by a recruiter.
    2. After a about 2 weeks of emails went out to Jersey City for personality/design test interview on the spot.
    3. After about 8 minutes of talking and being there, I realized this is your typical old school toxic corporate office, I realized how awful the culture is at AXA.
    4. There was absolutely no format for the interview. I had to lead the interview for myself basically.
    5. I was questioned to the bones if I truly designed and published my work. Had to pull up articles online where my work was showcased to prove it.
    6. One person basically stormed out to another meeting. Absolutely unprofessional.
    7. I was asked to improve the visual design of a screen that was printed out on the spot while the interviewer stood there quite.

Interview Questions

• 1. Where is this design now? Was this actually coded?
      2. Take a look at this (random) print out of our product. Here's your marker, here's your chair and table. What would you do to make it "better"? I'll stand here and look at you while you do this.

Side note: One of my questions was: What's your favorite thing about working here? I was basically met with a stuttering dishonest answer.