AXA Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor

AXA Interview Questions in New York City, NY

Updated Mar 1, 2017

2.4

Anonymous Employee in Woodbury, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AXA (Woodbury, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

Two persons interviewed me, one is recruiter and another is Vice President. I love the atmosphere which makes you feel very comfortable. The recruiter told me that there are total three interviews, the first one in today is just to see "if I like you and you like me". The second will relates to more professional knowledge. The third one is to talk about benefits and salary.

Interview Questions

• What do you expect from our company?
      How much you know about AXA?
      Tell me about yourself.
      Do you want to stay in financial advisor or higher?(career growth room)
      What's your ideal salary?
      Answer Question

Financial Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AXA (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

Interview was very straightforward. Gave a lot of information about the company and what was to be expected on the job. Made clear that this was a career not made for everyone but can be very rewarding. I applied online through my school career services and heard back almost immediately with a phone interview. An in person interview was scheduled the week after.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AXA (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

Finish the questionnaire & 3-min video. HQ side and Brach system.
    I chose Hedging Manager, which is in the risk department.
    Currently, they will not give sponsorship for the international student

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AXA (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

Was about 3 weeks long but I found that it was the most comfortable interview I've ever endured. I received a offer and right after I did finally researched the company. Not reall seeing anything positive on the internet which is disappointing.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at AXA (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

It started with a phone interview and then an in-person interview. After that, they asked for me to create a marketing strategy for how I would build my own client base.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morristown, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AXA (Morristown, NJ) in May 2016.

Interview

Applied through university and heard back via email within 1 or 2 days. Went into the office for a first round interview with a Vice President. Didn't ask much about my experience, just described the business and what I would be doing/what they do.

Visual Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AXA (Jersey City, NJ) in February 2016.

Interview

1. I was introduced by a recruiter.
    2. After a about 2 weeks of emails went out to Jersey City for personality/design test interview on the spot.
    3. After about 8 minutes of talking and being there, I realized this is your typical old school toxic corporate office, I realized how awful the culture is at AXA.
    4. There was absolutely no format for the interview. I had to lead the interview for myself basically.
    5. I was questioned to the bones if I truly designed and published my work. Had to pull up articles online where my work was showcased to prove it.
    6. One person basically stormed out to another meeting. Absolutely unprofessional.
    7. I was asked to improve the visual design of a screen that was printed out on the spot while the interviewer stood there quite.

Interview Questions

• 1. Where is this design now? Was this actually coded?
      2. Take a look at this (random) print out of our product. Here's your marker, here's your chair and table. What would you do to make it "better"? I'll stand here and look at you while you do this.

Side note: One of my questions was: What's your favorite thing about working here? I was basically met with a stuttering dishonest answer.
      Answer Question

Wealth Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AXA (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

There were initial conversations over email with the HR recruiter, then there was a phone screening about a week after initial contact, and finally there was a Skype interview. Once the Skype interview took place, I was notified a couple weeks afterward that I got the internship. I was emailed and then called by the HR recruiter to discuss the opportunity.

Interview Questions

• What sort of position are you looking for- more client-facing or internal to the organization?   1 Answer
    • What kind of technical proficiency do you have?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AXA (New York, NY) in December 2015.

Interview

Interviewed for asset management division. Didnt ask me any questions about myself just talked at me about the job. Set up a second interview after that for them to tell me about benefits and pay. Third interview was just the offer.

Interview Questions

• Talked through resume briefly   1 Answer

Asset Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at AXA (New York, NY) in September 2015.

Interview

Received email same day I submitted my resume, was asked to call back the next afternoon and I was expecting a short interview however I was essentially just told to come into their offices the following Friday. When I arrived at their offices for the interview I was not called in until 30 minutes after the time the interview was scheduled to start.

It did not seem to me like the interviewer had spent much time looking at my resume based on the questions he was asking me. The interviewer generally spoke for the majority of the interview and it did not feel like a conversation as there were very few moments for me to speak. I felt very turned off by the whole experience.