AXA Technology Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 21, 2017

2.7

Production Control Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AXA Technology Services (New York, NY).

Interview

Telephonic, then a video call interview on Skype and then a discussion round with manager and later with HR. Once these rounds were cleared , I was given an offer.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AXA Technology Services (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

It was 2months back that I got a mail from some consultancy for PHP developer position in AXA - Bangalore. As said, after 2months I got the interview call & asked me to attend for F2F round. There was a crowd of around 20-25people who attended the interview & only 2 people were there to do the process.
    #1. Round one - Brief introduction about yourself & your work & based on that some questions.
    #2. Round two - In depth technical round of interview for almost 1 - 1.5hrs of time with some written code.
    #3. Manager round - General questions on your past experience & what all you have to do with them.

If you can see I've gone through all the 3 rounds of interview with them that too not on the same day, they have called me to come to their office on two consecutive days.I don't know the reason but at last they said to the consultancy people that I was not selected. If that is the case I'd have been sent out in the second round itself, but they have asked me for the 3rd round again. As mentioned out of 25 people only 2 went to the last round, me & one more and none of us got selected.

I thought I was selected for this as I have gone till the last round & they said it was to have a brief details about me & they want to close the position.

Only god knows the reason behind it apart from them.

Interview Questions

• oops concepts, sql queries, design patterns, LAMP versions, php technical, case based, ajax, bootstrap, css elements and few more.   Answer Question

Quality and Control Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lisbon (Portugal)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at AXA Technology Services (Lisbon (Portugal)).

Interview

1) Online application (just send my CV)
    2) Phone call inviting me for an interview
    3) A screening interview about myCV & motivations. The first part of the interview was with the HR recruiter, while the second part was with the office manager
    4) A phone call inviting me to sign the contract

Interview Questions

• What are your motivations?   1 Answer

Change Management Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AXA Technology Services (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

There were two rounds of interview, first done by telephonic and second was a face to face interview. The interview was scheduled at the Bangalore office itself. The overall interview process took around 3 days.

Interview Questions

• The 1:1 interview process was more direct and focused mainly on the practical aspects of the Service Management process. The Job role was for a Change Management Lead and the interviewer was keen to understand what major change controls were handled individually and how I have been able to manage them efficiently.   1 Answer

Testing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AXA Technology Services (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

I had a written test ,questions were mainly ISTQB format, after a week they called me for the second round which was F2F , they asked about basics of testing,current project, QTP ,sample VB scripting for QTP, After 4 days i had a telephonic round which was HR plus technical round, They called me in the next 2 or 3 days and said I was selected and asked me to send my details. But I did not hear them after that ,They kept me waiting for around a month saying that offer letter has gone for approvals and then finally said me that the position went on hold ,there is no hiring for that position.

Interview Questions

• F2F:Write a program to open notepad,edit and save it using VB statements
      Example for descriptive programming
      Asked Output for a loop statement(for loop)
      Program for QTP and QC connection
      Defect life cycle management etc....
      Answer Question

Global Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milan (Italy)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AXA Technology Services (Milan (Italy)) in November 2014.

Interview

1 phone call with sub-contractor, then an interview with contractor and at the end interview with an AXA Tech representative. Consider that this is not an interview process for direct employeement, also because at the moment AXA tech is not hiring at all.

Interview Questions

• questions about project management processes as described in PMP manual   1 Answer

Oracle Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AXA Technology Services (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

The company's HR called for an in person technical interview and it was a good interactive session with the interviewer.
    The interviewer ask technical questions based on my work experience and project profile.

Project Service Delivery Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milan (Italy)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AXA Technology Services (Milan (Italy)) in June 2014.

Interview

2 interviews, 1 for HR and it is a simple one, the other one I met the manager I worked with and it was a very short and focused interview

Interview Questions

• give me an example for a time you succeded to achieve a goal   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at AXA Technology Services (Paris (France)) in November 2013.

Interview

3 meetings:
    - Human resource first to check the background, ask HR questions which was very usual and nothing fancy
    - Second meeting with the team to validate fit for purpose. Very useful and good presentation from the business. Challenges and opportunities.
    - Last meeting with the executive to validate the overall. More a confirmation of the last two meetings.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. Human Resource came back with a fix package.

Senior SAP ABAP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at AXA Technology Services (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2013.

Interview

Xmplarie is the consultancy from Bangalore, who organised my Interview on Aug 9, 2013 for above position. Around 250 candidates came for Interview. I have cleared 5 rounds in AXA, BTM, Bangalore office itself from 4:00 PM to 9:00 PM. (1) Initial Technical round(2) Technical round around half hour (3) Manager round around half hour which covers my whole background history(4)Final HR Round with perosn (called Guruprasad, if I am not wrong) and finally Informed me that you will receive mail for sending your documents from Xmplaire, which I did not receive till today. AXA Organiser was: Ms. Shardha.

Interview Questions

• Unexpected Question: Do you have your own house in Bangalore during manager round. (Does job really matters if I have my own house or not in which I am residing with my family after giving 4 rounds of Interview?) Other questions include my availability check for working more hours etc.   1 Answer